G like MC

Chanel vs Walmart

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

no she wasn't, TD elevated her to sex goddess status 

kunty looks amazing 9/10 of the time but britney oozed sexual appeal more than any of our faves at her peak, shame it isn't really there anymore 

the fuck lmfao1 she didnt. she was only a thing because of the whole virgintilmarriage lolita shtick. katy's boobs have been glorified since IKAG. again how old are you?

I'm sorry but JT literally looked tragic in that oversize denim outfit. Britney looked but JT... dead2 Of course y'all are dragging me for hating Britney when I didn't say shit about her. 

HOWEVER, Katy's denim outfit was more elaborate than Brits. Brit's and JT's looked very last minute. I think Katy and Brit looked equally good though.

17 hours ago, Benji said:

the fuck lmfao1 she didnt. she was only a thing because of the whole virgintilmarriage lolita shtick. katy's boobs have been glorified since IKAG. again how old are you?

The whole virgin til marriage thing lasted like 2 years, she was still a huge sex symbol during the ITZ era and after that. So you're basically telling us Katy's fake boobs are the reason why she's a sex symbol? lmfao1 Get a random average looking chick and give her some breast implants and she's the next Katy Perry, yay! clap3 

On 17/12/2016 at 5:21 PM, Benji said:

henny katy doesnt look better than shitney in denim. she looks better than britney in anything

Britney certainly looks better in her Grammy after show outfit than Katy ever has! clap2

1 hour ago, trashmagic said:

Britney certainly looks better in her Grammy after show outfit than Katy ever has! clap2

ok but katy looks better in the outfits she wears whilst singing live and not over a track or when she accepted her lifetime achievement award for the record that managed to spawn more number one SMASHES than britney did in 20 years of career clap2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vs  

Chanel                                                                           vs                     Walmart                

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.