Benji

what is gaga without her gimmicks?

i just think its funny how she thought that dramatically changing her image would give her a hit rip4 she stripped down and the music is even worse and is flopping even harder... like... lotus type of flop. when everyone already is over her even to drag her... have you noticed how the joanne era is going under the radar even for her haters? i cbf to drag her anymore, she's doing all the job herself rip3 she used to be exciting but now that she's stripped down... there's nothing substancial to her music or her persona... unlike most popstars. at least with artpop there was something to talk about. literally all the gimmicks shes done through the years are what made her famous in the first place. its so sad when you think about it.... her alleged talent or music are not what put her on top in 2009.. it was just her gimmicks...

2 minutes ago, Adore. said:

Thought Metacritic didn't mean a shit when it comes to music, sis? ny2 

However, you will always give anyone a post with some kind of receipt to 'clock' someone's ass for having an opinion. 

Only when they present their opinion as fact  xtina11

8 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

It's a ballad, i dont know what did y'all expect? mj1 like seriously...... um3

Are you a Madonna fan now tho? um3

so ballads are required to have a boring video?

but

but

but

but

i've always loved madge but i would call myself a fan (wouldnt call myself a fan of anyone really, except maybe katy lel)

1 minute ago, Benji said:

not you pretending to be a jojo stan. who stans that mess for real?

Really? You couldn't come with anything better I guess lol2 She can write her own music and she can sing it. I mean, SING. jj1 And I didn't decide to stan her right now because I dislike another singer unlike you honey, enough said. ny2

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

Really? You couldn't come with anything better I guess lol2 She can write her own music and she can sing it. I mean, SING. jj1 And I didn't decide to stan her right now because I dislike another singer unlike you honey, enough said. ny2

gr8 story m8

3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversationgaga7

You know the reason people love to drag her now are delusional little monsters like you, right? lol1

That's the only reason people come for her these days. Back then it was because of her fans AND the fact that she was being this pretentious liar who knew how to put on a show that made everyone step their shit up.

At this point, Rihanna, Bey, Madonna and a lot of others are more "Gaga" than her.

I won't ever deny the cultural impact she had. Still, the fact she was able to reverse it so quickly is tragic and it's literally no one'S fault but her own cause she fired anyone who was actually creative and smart from her team.

You can literally pinpoint the start of her decline back to 2011 when she kicked Joseph Khan from her team and went on her most egomaniacal move by starting to do everything on her own and failing. Surrounding herself with "yes men" and firing everyone who wasn't. 

9 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

You know the reason people love to drag her now are delusional little monsters like you, right? lol1

That's the only reason people come for her these days. Back then it was because of her fans AND the fact that she was being this pretentious liar who knew how to put on a show that made everyone step their shit up.

At this point, Rihanna, Bey, Madonna and a lot of others are more "Gaga" than her.

I won't ever deny the cultural impact she had. Still, the fact she was able to reverse it so quickly is tragic and it's literally no one'S fault but her own cause she fired anyone who was actually creative and smart from her team.

You can literally pinpoint the start of her decline back to 2011 when she kicked Joseph Khan from her team and went on her most egomaniacal move by starting to do everything on her own and failing. Surrounding herself with "yes men" and firing everyone who wasn't. 

Lol the victim card again...monsters on this site are no worse than you, a pretentious fossil who likes to stir shit up in BGs cause people were dragging his elderly faveari1

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy said:

Lol the victim card again...monsters on this site are no worse than you, a pretentious fossil who likes to stir shit up in BGs cause people were dragging his elderly faveari1

Victim card? Where did I play the victim card in that post? Did you even read what I said? eve1 

6 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Victim card? Where did I play the victim card in that post? Did you even read what I said? eve1 

19 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The whole "monsters are delusional and mean that's why I hate Gaga" thing is so old and whiny. All fanbases have good and bad members. Literally if you can't take the heat get out out the kitchen.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol the victim card again...monsters on this site are no worse than you, a pretentious fossil who likes to stir shit up in BGs cause people were dragging his elderly fave

i just think its funny how she thought that dramatically changing her image would give her a hit  she stripped down and the music is even worse and is flopping even harder... like... lotus type of flo

well she's worse than all the other pop girls without her gimmicks.. that's for damn sure, not like she has the quality music to back her up

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.