Kirjava

Xtina spams Insta with bday pics

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

That ambassador tag. Isn't it what ambassador means, you kind of promote stuff? And she thanks them, which doesn't happen just because you played some videogame YOU yourself bought!

Oh wait, I didn't even read the caption for her videogame pic. I get it now. moo1 Xtine making money wherever she can rav2

8 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Oh wait, I didn't even read the caption for her videogame pic. I get it now. moo1 Xtine making money wherever she can rav2

I'm honestly shocked how much stuff she promotes. I dunno how's it called when you promote by USING it, not starring in advertising clips and all, but that's a much smarter strategy because when people see some nice running shoes she wears, there is a better chance of them  going out and buying them, than just some standart ad in a magazine showcasing that stuff. Through the years I've noticed TONNES of same-brand shit she used, that's definetely something. She wears Nike all the time, starting with Stripped tour. She put her feet on that panel infront of her chair on the Voice, so we saw her Nike wedges rip2 I knew that was odd! Also her wearing Nike and Puma stuff on Instagram, AND using that lip balm that looks like a ball in the same pic rip2

3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm honestly shocked how much stuff she promotes. I dunno how's it called when you promote by USING it, not starring in advertising clips and all, but that's a much smarter strategy because when people see some nice running shoes she wears, there is a better chance of them  going out and buying them, than just some standart ad in a magazine showcasing that stuff. Through the years I've noticed TONNES of same-brand shit she used, that's definetely something. She wears Nike all the time, starting with Stripped tour. She put her feet on that panel infront of her chair on the Voice, so we saw her Nike wedges rip2 I knew that was odd! Also her wearing Nike and Puma stuff on Instagram, AND using that lip balm that looks like a ball in the same pic rip2

Are you not familiar with people "casually" showing products through social media? Literally 99% of popular Instagram models do that. Also, you could have more obvious ones with singers showing off stuff in music videos. Remember how Your Body had that shitty-ass astrology site in it? dead2 I miss the days when music videos weren't filled with super obvious product placements, but then again musicians used to make more money from selling music, I guess they have to get funding in some way.

Idk, she must be paid good money due to her status, but if you look at her social media following she pales in comparison to a lot of celebrities in her caliber.

10 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Are you not familiar with people "casually" showing products through social media? Literally 99% of popular Instagram models do that. Also, you could have more obvious ones with singers showing off stuff in music videos. Remember how Your Body had that shitty-ass astrology site in it? dead2 I miss the days when music videos weren't filled with super obvious product placements, but then again musicians used to make more money from selling music, I guess they have to get funding in some way.

Idk, she must be paid good money due to her status, but if you look at her social media following she pales in comparison to a lot of celebrities in her caliber.

PP is different, I first noticed a very basic one in Candyman video, it was so ungraceful moo1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

PP is different, I first noticed a very basic one in Candyman video, it was so ungraceful moo1

Well the concept is the exact same thing. You get paid by a company to show their product. Only the platform is different.

Oh yeah, the Campari bottles dead2 Actually there is a version on YT (out of the 3 ones available) that features no product placement, if you're interested. Here:

11 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Well the concept is the exact same thing. You get paid by a company to show their product. Only the platform is different.

Oh yeah, the Campari bottles dead2 Actually there is a version on YT (out of the 3 ones available) that features no product placement, if you're interested. Here:

Yeah, I was gonna mention it, I wonder if they were paid to insert it afterwards, somehow!

I think B2B also came with some whiskey sticker in Asia rip1