Super

KP4 is in the process of being finalized

Lmao this must have happened like RIGHT AFTER I closed Sarah's live stream. Mia and Sarah were streaming together and acting like fools, and Sarah got called away by Katy but I didn't think Katy would actually SAY ANYTHING ON CAMERA omg. They were all definitely in the studio. cry7 

1 minute ago, marykateforpie said:

I wish someone recorded it but seeing that there were only 45 people watching brit2 the chances are very low

I'm so annoyed that I didn't catch this part. I watched Sarah's stream instead of Mia's and Sarah quit streaming before Mia did fall8 

Ugh when did Katheryn become such a TEASE. But honestly, early 2016 may be the perfect time for a single/album promotion. The pop playground is all hers to take. She has literally NO competition to challenge her right now unless Taylor decides to release TS6 soon too.