ajp

Celine Dion

13 hours ago, vesp said:

I WON'T CRY.

I WON'T CRYYYYY. moo13

That’s such an old clip oprah10

This was taken from talk show with host, Gregory Charles (the guy in the glasses). After his talk show ended in Quebec, he went and joined Céline on tour as her back-up vocalist and pianist. As far as I know, they are still best of friends.

Céline has had to move her 2022 Courage Tour European dates to 2023 due to on-going health problems. She is getting better but slowly - not well enough to perform in 2022:

2 hours ago, NeonNostalgic said:

Not her biggest fan butSad Cry GIF

The thought of her not being able to continue her craft is devastating for me. Some artists just decide to retire from the industry, but having this medical condition decide for her must be hard.

Céline has many songs and even albums in the Sony vault that can be a part of her legacy…but not being able to experience her singing LIVE again is too much for a fan like me. cry9

It’s official:

Singer Celine Dion has cancelled her entire world tour as she continues to battle with a rare and incurable neurological health condition.

The legendary star, 55, told fans she is 'tremendously disappointed' to 'let them down' as she revealed she's unable to continue her 42-date tour.

cry4