QUINN

Katy shares snippets from the studio on her Instagram!

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

The oohs and ahhs got me too giveup1 Ariel is SHOOK! giveup2 

Katy basically Ursulaed Ariel! ny1 

I've been wanting her to do that since like forever! the only faves who does that to me are Lana and Abel and I stan their echoes so much! Now Katy joins in. What did I do to deserve this?? ny3giveup1 

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

Katy basically Ursulaed Ariel! ny1 

I've been wanting her to do that since like forever! the only fave who does that to me are Lana and Abel and I stan their echoes so much! Now Katy joins in. What did I do to deserve this?? ny3giveup1 

We've waited 3 years for this album, YOU EARNED IT! ny10 

Hi friends! So RIAA has been going through and making DMCA claims on a bunch of clips of songs that katy has been sharing on Instagram, so I'm unfortunately going through and deleting all of these clips so that our account doesn't get suspended. I will compile them all and put them away for "safe keeping" though kylie1 

15 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Hi friends! So RIAA has been going through and making DMCA claims on a bunch of clips of songs that katy has been sharing on Instagram, so I'm unfortunately going through and deleting all of these clips so that our account doesn't get suspended. I will compile them all and put them away for "safe keeping" though kylie1 

ARCHIVE US! ny1 

7 minutes ago, QUINN said:

I WILL I WILL!! I've now deleted them all, but the snippets are safe.

rename them to something random, so Katynation would'nt know. gaga13 inb4 they read this comment. rip4

51 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Why is RIAA doing this? It's not like it's the full song and they're not even in high quality...

Just now, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Why is RIAA doing this? It's not like it's the full song and they're not even in high quality...

Same reason they take any music off the internet: it's copyrighted! (This is a good thing)