than on a cruise ship out at sea.
Lingering on the ocean blue,
a fun experience, shiny and new.
On a journey to be free,
who will find the master key?
Stranded, in need of rescue
Until Dawn, can you make it through?

WHAT IS UNTIL DAWN?
'Until Dawn' is a sinister PS4-exclusive phenomenon, released in 2015, that took the PS4 community by storm last year.  It was centred around the story of 8 kids who return to a mountain lodge, where 2 of their friends disappeared the year before. At certain points during the game, you were asked to choose an option. This option initiated what was known as the 'Butterfly Effect'; and caused changes to your future path. Each ending to the game also varied based on the butterfly effect. These kids were tasked in surviving until daybreak; until dawn.

WHAT IS THE GAME ABOUT?
Until Dawn: Welcome 2 Paradise is the second instalment of FOTP Christmas: Until Dawn and will be run purely by myself. The event will begin on Wednesday 21st December, and then finish on Christmas Day (Sunday the 25th). This game will follow a sinister, festive and also, a somewhat cultural tale this time around. Every day, for four days, you will be required to choose between two or more options. These options will determine if you live or die, and if you then make either the nice or the naughty lists this year.

HOW DO I SIGN UP & PLAY?
Each day, I will post a part of the story in this thread. It will all be in the one post and shouldn't take very long to read through. There will be 2 or more options at the end of the story which you can pick between. You have 24 hours till the next story is posted to make your decision. These stories will be posted at 3pm EST / 8pm GMT / 6am AEST (the following day). The first will be posted on Wednesday 21st December and the final one on Christmas Eve  (Saturday the 24th). That means you have FOUR choices to make. If you do not submit a choice, a choice will be randomly made for you.  A new addition to this game – one that stays more true to the original Until Dawn PS4 game – is the addition of death. Your choices will either keep your alive or send you plummeting into hell. On Christmas Day, we will reveal who made the naughty and nice lists. This game will only take between 5 and 10 minutes of your day, every day. To sign up, simply post in this thread. Anyone can sign up. You have until the game begins at 8pm GMT on Wednesday the 21st to sign up! 

NAUGHTY AND NICE LISTS
At the end of the four days, everyone will have decided their fates. Everyone who survived all four days will make the nice list, while everyone who perished will make the naughty list. Those who made the naughty list will receive some nasty punishments. Those who made the nice list will receive some glorious prizes. But what are these? There are some returning prizes and punishments from the previous season, but there are some new additions too. You’ll just have to wait until Christmas to find out!

lilo and stitch

SIGN-UP LIST

1. @Hylia
2. @Chris Morlock
3. @Mint
4. @Billie
5. @Saiga
6. @Sylk
7. @Jae
8. @Chris Pratt
9. @Hyun.
10. @fab
11. @Sean
12. @Adore.
13. @Mystique
14. @Lovesick.
15. @Snow
16. @#Music
17. @CHANEL #1
18. @Limn
19. @Pageant Material
20. @Kuba
21. @Shiver
22. @H.O.N.E.Y
23. @blankdreams.
24.. @Hunty Bear
25. @SANDCASTLES
26. @Kaulitz.
27. @Luke.
28. @Jake
29. @Liam
30. @Bambi
31. @xtinaslays
32. @Entea
33. @Popboi

RihannaRTT    79,066
fab    16,678

I'd love to play but what if I win a warning point and reach 10 WPs? oprah3   I don't want to get banned for 3 months bc of a game brit4  

RihannaRTT    79,066
8 minutes ago, fab said:

I'd love to play but what if I win a warning point and reach 10 WPs? oprah3   I don't want to get banned for 3 months bc of a game brit4  

mad1 dont get WPs mad1 

Monster    17,857
41 minutes ago, fab said:

If you get banned, I don't know how I'll survive. wat3 

Monster    17,857

Trying to decide if I wanna play again this year. wat3

Don't really want another Warning Point for following my faves tbh. wat3