FOTP

Until Dawn: Welcome 2 Paradise | Sign-Up Thread

Shiver    36,153
2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Vagina XCXpose me dead4 

Altho. I wouldn't do this if I truly didn't care tho ayumi1 

True though that may be we can never let you live the member rate downE rav2 Beaten by the no1currs of the discord clique rav2

RihannaRTT    79,066
1 minute ago, Shiver said:

True though that may be we can never let you live the member rate downE rav2 Beaten by the no1currs of the discord clique rav2

I blame you for not voting. I see your tactics rav1 

Shiver    36,153
10 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

I blame you for not voting. I see your tactics rav1 

Talent won/came like 53rd idr rav1

Jake    13,742

Guess I'll sign up. Hoping I don't get banned from BGs again jj4 ..

RihannaRTT    79,066

Little update for y'all. I have so far written the first two of five chapters, and about half of the third one. The shade is thick. The stories are also a little bit larger than they were last year because I've taken your advice and tried to put subtle - yet informative - clues about which paths you shouldn't take, so there's a lot more of that. Also there's a bit more storytelling this time around from a lore stand-point. Fun huh? I'm hoping to finish the stories before we begin on Wednesday evening but each story will definitely be finished before the day they're due to be posted. Everyone can sign up here until Wednesday at 8pm GMT. Y'all will also still be able to join in during the events of the first day. After then, sign ups will be closed. No exceptions. Good luck! 

sam9.jpg

Hyun.    37,958
1 hour ago, RihannaRTT said:

Little update for y'all. I have so far written the first two of five chapters, and about half of the third one. The shade is thick. The stories are also a little bit larger than they were last year because I've taken your advice and tried to but subtle - yet informative - clues about which paths you shouldn't take, so there's a lot more of that. Also there's a bit more storytelling this time around from a lore stand-point. Fun huh? I'm hoping to finish the stories before we begin on Wednesday evening but each story will definitely be finished before the day they're due to be posted. Everyone can sign up here until Wednesday at 8pm GMT. Y'all will also still be able to join in during the events of the first day. After then, sign ups will be closed. No exceptions. Good luck! 

sam9.jpg

iconic

sam9.jpg