Jump to content
FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Maroon 5

Recommended Posts

Dennis Reynolds    6,081

Maroon-5-Logo.jpg

Maroon_5,_2011.jpg

 

Maroon 5 is an American pop rock band that originated in Los Angeles, California. It currently consists of lead vocalist Adam Levine, lead guitarist James Valentine, keyboardist and rhythm guitarist Jesse Carmichael, bassist Mickey Madden, drummer Matt Flynn, and keyboardist PJ Morton.

 

I was kinda surprised there was no thread already in existence (or if there ever was, it's not in the Other Artists index nor on the first few pages of the forum), so I thought I'd add one!

 

220px-Maroon_5_-_Songs_About_Jane.png

Maroon_5_-_It_Won't_Be_Soon_Before_Long.

220px-Maroon_5_-_Hands_All_Over.png

Maroon_5_-_Overexposed.png

Maroon_5_-_V_(Official_Album_Cover).png

@Shiver

@Hysteria

@QUINN

@Justas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    6,081
45 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

I've been playing IWBSBL a lot recently legend1helped me forget the horrendous new single too ny5

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Systemagic    4,961
7 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar jj4 

Yeah but still crap, and that video didn't help... jj3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiver    36,054
12 hours ago, Hysteria said:

I've been playing IWBSBL a lot recently legend1helped me forget the horrendous new single too ny5

 

11 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar jj4 

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar, with a different instrumental, with a more interesting melody, with better lyrics, with good performances and basically by just not existing rav2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Systemagic    4,961
1 hour ago, Shiver said:

 

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar, with a different instrumental, with a more interesting melody, with better lyrics, with good performances and basically by just not existing rav2

cupcakKe would reject DWK because it's too basic and ratchet for her ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiver    36,054
7 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

cupcakKe would reject DWK because it's too basic and ratchet for her ny1

YAS queenKe would never ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justas    4,895

Okay so I just saw the notification for this cause I'm a flop jj4 

 

Anyways, I love Maroon 5 cry2 I'm not  too familiar with their older stuff, I mostly got into them when Moves Like Jesus came out, and I played the fuck outta Overexposed and V mess1 Payphone is one of my most favourite songs of all time gaga13 But their older stuff is amazing too, Songs About Jane is just omfg cry6 

 

DWK was a huge disappointment for me, though I do like it more and more I listen to it jj3 It is a bop jj3 

 

Its just that it follows the fucking overdone and annoying tropical pop trend jj4 

 

Im still excited for the new album, I do hope this is just the lead single made to be a hit jj3 

 

The best thing would be if this went the way of Focus, but seeing as it is a huge hit, I'm pretty sure it won't happen jj4 

 

Anyways, Adam >>> careers cry1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    6,081
On 12/20/2016 at 6:35 AM, Justas said:

Okay so I just saw the notification for this cause I'm a flop jj4 

 

Anyways, I love Maroon 5 cry2 I'm not  too familiar with their older stuff, I mostly got into them when Moves Like Jesus came out, and I played the fuck outta Overexposed and V mess1 Payphone is one of my most favourite songs of all time gaga13 But their older stuff is amazing too, Songs About Jane is just omfg cry6 

 

DWK was a huge disappointment for me, though I do like it more and more I listen to it jj3 It is a bop jj3 

 

Its just that it follows the fucking overdone and annoying tropical pop trend jj4 

 

Im still excited for the new album, I do hope this is just the lead single made to be a hit jj3 

 

The best thing would be if this went the way of Focus, but seeing as it is a huge hit, I'm pretty sure it won't happen jj4 

 

Anyways, Adam >>> careers cry1 

So you haven't heard Songs About Jane and It Won't Be Soon Before Long in full, right? I definitely think their strongest material is on those two albums, particularly the former.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justas    4,895
8 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

So you haven't heard Songs About Jane and It Won't Be Soon Before Long in full, right? I definitely think their strongest material is on those two albums, particularly the former.

I have listened to Songs About Jane and love it, still haven't listened to It Won't Be Soon Before Too Long and Hands All Over moo1 

 

6 hours ago, Shiver said:

orly1
orly1orly1orly1
orly1
orly1
orly1

Drag me orangu1 

 

I know, I'm a flop Stan orangu1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    6,081
59 minutes ago, Justas said:

I have listened to Songs About Jane and love it, still haven't listened to It Won't Be Soon Before Too Long and Hands All Over moo1 

 

Drag me orangu1 

 

I know, I'm a flop Stan orangu1 

It's not too late to fix your mistakes! moo1 Be sure to let us know what you think of them when you get to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justas    4,895
1 minute ago, Victoria Beckham said:

It's not too late to fix your mistakes! moo1 Be sure to let us know what you think of them when you get to it.

I will for sure, just not now moo1 Still too into Jon Bellion moo1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    6,081
7 minutes ago, Justas said:

I will for sure, just not now moo1 Still too into Jon Bellion moo1 

Mm, I'm not familiar. Just took a look at his thread here, I see @QUINN has triumphed in getting his award added tho demi1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justas    4,895
6 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

Mm, I'm not familiar. Just took a look at his thread here, I see @QUINN has triumphed in getting his award added tho demi1

At least listen to All Time Low, it's a bit of a hit tbh moo1 Currently in the top 40 of the hot 100 demi1  And yes, Queen @QUINN succeeded at adding his award just like she succeeds at everything else gaga13 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiver    36,054
4 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

It's not too late to fix your mistakes! moo1 Be sure to let us know what you think of them when you get to it.

 

4 hours ago, Justas said:

I will for sure, just not now moo1 Still too into Jon Bellion moo1 

We should have a listening party oprah2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiver    36,054
54 minutes ago, Justas said:

That's a good idea shock1 

Any excuse for me to listen to their second and third best albums! (Though I'm happy to do it for all five of them too sia1)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dennis Reynolds    6,081

I know not all of their fans love their more straight up pop offerings, but I was just listening to One More Night and SUCH A BOP! gaga13

 

Overexposed stan @Justas and general superfan @Shiver I feel as though the two of you will be the most likely to go along with me here, vindicate me a bit? bey5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×