QUINN

Katy on the set of a music video today?

See the caption below:

Aya Tanimura (the lady in the adidas) is the director of the Roar, Unconditionally, and birthday lyric videos. Tony Gardner is a make up and special effects artist that Katy has worked with on the original Birthday video, as well as her Hillary Clinton costume. He's also the one responsible for designing Daft Punk's helmets. 

39 minutes ago, marykateforpie said:

@QUINN are these the same people from the instagram? they just posted this a few days ago

12 minutes ago, California boy said:

Her next video inspired to The Walking dead? interesting1

4 minutes ago, King Perry said:

omg The Walking dead cameo confirmed! slay our flesh, Rick-y Perry!

no srsly, i am very curious of what crime will katy slay to us! can i get a witness, katheryn? 

K so it's been confirmed by the girl that originally mentioned that she was working with Katy that the particular project she was working on over the weekend was NOT the Katy Perry project she is working on.

So yes, those people (aya Tanimura and tony Gardner) have worked with Katy on other projects, but this is apparently NOT a Katy Perry shoot.

HOWEVER. This girl that started this whole rumor IS working on a Katy Perry shoot, according to her other posts:

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

K so it's been confirmed by the girl that originally mentioned that she was working with Katy that the particular project she was working on over the weekend was NOT the Katy Perry project she is working on.

So yes, those people (aya Tanimura and tony Gardner) have worked with Katy on other projects, but this is apparently NOT a Katy Perry shoot.

HOWEVER. This girl that started this whole rumor IS working on a Katy Perry shoot, according to her other posts:

so it was confirmed based on her previous tweets that she is working with katy but not that shoot that she is currently working on but then the winter is coming to an end   Image result for so whats the truth gif , kyra gardner?  interesting1

anyways, thank you for witnessing a report sis quinn to get us through this!  katy3brit2

1 minute ago, King Perry said:

so it was confirmed based on her previous tweets that she is working with katy but not that shoot that she is currently working on but then the winter is coming to an end   Image result for so whats the truth gif , kyra gardner?  interesting1

anyways, thank you for witnessing a report sis quinn to get us through this!  katy3brit2

Yeah I guess in that pic she posted with Aya, she just mentioned that she was also working with Katy to highlight how busy/awesome her work load was??? Idk. 

But "winter break" for college students can go on through mid January depending on the school, so she's probably working with Katy now, just not posting about it like she did with the Aya and tony Gardner pics (tony Gardner is this girl's dad btw)

ANYWAY KP4 IS STILL COMING cry7 

20 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Honestly just because she said it wasn't KP4 related doesn't mean it wasn't Katy related... Never underestimate Katy's powers to pull random shit out of nowhere to try to sell us.

Either way I would edit your title tbh it's a lil misleading

12 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Yeah I guess in that pic she posted with Aya, she just mentioned that she was also working with Katy to highlight how busy/awesome her work load was??? Idk. 

But "winter break" for college students can go on through mid January depending on the school, so she's probably working with Katy now, just not posting about it like she did with the Aya and tony Gardner pics (tony Gardner is this girl's dad btw)

ANYWAY KP4 IS STILL COMING cry7 

they are not telling us everything, to make sure that there's no holes i see  katy5 just like rise video

BUT YASS!! WE ARE READY FOR ALIVE OR WITNESSUS, KATHERYN!! SERVE US LIFE AND DEATH  iggy1  iggy1

2 minutes ago, fun. said:

Honestly just because she said it wasn't KP4 related doesn't mean it wasn't Katy related... Never underestimate Katy's powers to pull random shit out of nowhere to try to sell us.

Either way I would edit your title tbh it's a lil misleading

I know, but even tony gardner's social media posts make it look pretty clear that they are NOT on a Katy Perry shoot.

But Rumors are rumors, that's why there is a rumor tag! I think it's fine as a discussion topic.

Just now, QUINN said:

I know, but even tony gardner's social media posts make it look pretty clear that they are NOT on a Katy Perry shoot.

But Rumors are rumors, that's why there is a rumor tag! I think it's fine as a discussion topic.

oooo I haven't seen tony gardner's posts sorry hahah

and oooo yeah true I didn't even pay attention to the tag I just said it bc I've talked to a few people today who still think she was filming a video yesterday

I do think it's possible she'll be filming the video soon though if not already. The Roar video was film July 8th, and I believe the teasers were filmed earlier.

Just now, fun. said:

oooo I haven't seen tony gardner's posts sorry hahah

and oooo yeah true I didn't even pay attention to the tag I just said it bc I've talked to a few people today who still think she was filming a video yesterday

I do think it's possible she'll be filming the video soon though if not already. The Roar video was film July 8th, and I believe the teasers were filmed earlier.

Yeah I DEFINITELY think she's working on something soon. This girl even confirmed that she IS working on a Katy production during her 'winter break' and happens to be Tony Gardner's daughter, so something is going on. I just don't think THIS particular shoot is the Katy shoot. There's also the fact that she attended Shannon Woodward's birthday party on Saturday, and was seen at Disneyland on Sunday... so I really don't think she was working much over the weekend.