DogsNotDead

Camila Leaves Fifth Harmony

I know there were rumors about her leaving for a while, and I guess she is the most famous one, but I still don't think she has enough star power to pull off a JT/Beyoncè. I'm not really sure Zayn did either, but I could see things picking up for him easier than I can see her launching a successful solo career.

They're obviously so pissed 'informed via her representatives' dead2 I mean Camila girl, that is a COWARDLY move. At least have the guts to tell them to their faces. 

I mean it's been obvious ever since the 7/27 era started that Camila has changed and was a lot more reserved and held back than the Reflection era (where she was an annoying pos), and with her whoring herself out with collabs n shit. But to leave on the DAY your contract expires and to not even have the decency to inform your bandmates in person is pretty lousy tbh.

She didn't give 5H enough time to come into their own. I really hope they continue to have success and she flops, it's all she deserves.