WinnieIsFree

Camillas Cabelly has officially left 5ith Harmony!

How Long?   

50 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Instantaneous Flop
    • 6 months
    • 1 year
    • 3+ years
    • Camilla is a solidified Legend and regardless of her solo success, she will be remembered and cherished for the rest of time.

I can't tell if she's a Nicole Scherzinger or a Beyonce yet cause to be honest, I don't think the group is really going to be missing anything without her there. It's not like anyone in that group really stands out as having the most charisma or stage presence -- they all sorta blend together into one semi-talented trying-to-be-sexy lump. Literally no one stands out in that group or bothers to showcase any distinct personality.

The only thing I can see changing for the group is that Work From Home will sound different live and that's about it. 

1 minute ago, dojacat said:

Ew why is she in my awards she was suppose to be a guilty pleasure. Although her music is still better than Katy and Camila's, deal with it, doll face.

you're so embarrassing rip4 you literally come at me (and camila) because you think its cool to do so and when i drag the shit artists in your awards showcase you shift your argument for dragging because your superiority complex is not enough to defend your talentless flop faves, cringe

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

you're so embarrassing rip4 you literally come at me (and camila) because you think its cool to do so and when i drag the shit artists in your awards showcase you shift your argument for dragging because your superiority complex is not enough to defend your talentless flop faves, cringe

I definitely  do it because 5th Harmony and Camila are absolute garbage and not because it's cool.  I Stan talent, will you never understand this? You're the one stanning whack ass teeny bopper music acts trying to call me cringe, your dumb white twink is showing, Benji :)

2 hours ago, dojacat said:

I definitely  do it because 5th Harmony and Camila are absolute garbage and not because it's cool.  I Stan talent, will you never understand this? You're the one stanning whack ass teeny bopper music acts trying to call me cringe, your dumb white twink is showing, Benji :)

where? henny i dont have time for your hypocrisy and superiority complex, go listen joanne and enjoy being in my ignore list

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Homegirl is about to make Nicole Scherzinger and Aubrey O'Day look like A-listers in comparison.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.