Jump to content

Camillas Cabelly has officially left 5ith Harmony!

How Long?   

50 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you think

    • Instantaneous Flop
    • 6 months
    • 1 year
    • 3+ years
      0
    • Camilla is a solidified Legend and regardless of her solo success, she will be remembered and cherished for the rest of time.


Recommended Posts

I can't tell if she's a Nicole Scherzinger or a Beyonce yet cause to be honest, I don't think the group is really going to be missing anything without her there. It's not like anyone in that group really stands out as having the most charisma or stage presence -- they all sorta blend together into one semi-talented trying-to-be-sexy lump. Literally no one stands out in that group or bothers to showcase any distinct personality.

The only thing I can see changing for the group is that Work From Home will sound different live and that's about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Benji said:

do i?

One%20Direction.png

 

At least my fave can move records, all the while making music that isn't trash, try again, Camila Cabello stan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji 142
3 minutes ago, dojacat said:

At least my fave can move records, all the while making music that isn't trash, try again, Camila Cabello stan. 

keep talking about trash music please

Halsey.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Benji said:

keep talking about trash music please

Halsey.png

 

Ew why is she in my awards she was suppose to be a guilty pleasure. Although her music is still better than Katy and Camila's, deal with it, doll face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji 142
1 minute ago, dojacat said:

Ew why is she in my awards she was suppose to be a guilty pleasure. Although her music is still better than Katy and Camila's, deal with it, doll face.

you're so embarrassing rip4 you literally come at me (and camila) because you think its cool to do so and when i drag the shit artists in your awards showcase you shift your argument for dragging because your superiority complex is not enough to defend your talentless flop faves, cringe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Benji said:

you're so embarrassing rip4 you literally come at me (and camila) because you think its cool to do so and when i drag the shit artists in your awards showcase you shift your argument for dragging because your superiority complex is not enough to defend your talentless flop faves, cringe

I definitely  do it because 5th Harmony and Camila are absolute garbage and not because it's cool.  I Stan talent, will you never understand this? You're the one stanning whack ass teeny bopper music acts trying to call me cringe, your dumb white twink is showing, Benji :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Benji 142
2 hours ago, dojacat said:

I definitely  do it because 5th Harmony and Camila are absolute garbage and not because it's cool.  I Stan talent, will you never understand this? You're the one stanning whack ass teeny bopper music acts trying to call me cringe, your dumb white twink is showing, Benji :)

where? henny i dont have time for your hypocrisy and superiority complex, go listen joanne and enjoy being in my ignore list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winnie. 18,757

I wish this bitch would stop promoting Havana

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hylia 84,542
On 12/19/2016 at 0:40 AM, Hylia said:

Fifth Harmony is awful so I'm sure they're all awful individually too

Well, seems I was right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 47,317
2 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

I wish this bitch would stop promoting Havana

Seethe ny1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winnie. 18,757
55 minutes ago, Urbi said:

Seethe ny1 

OMG is the better song, any person with a brain knows this ny6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Urbanov 47,317
4 hours ago, NicoleRichiePurpleHair.jpg said:

OMG is the better song, any person with a brain knows this ny6 

I prefer OMG too, but Havana is a bop admit it lj1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Winnie. 18,757
On 12/18/2016 at 9:40 PM, Hylia said:

Fifth Harmony is awful so I'm sure they're all awful individually too

Hi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×