M3L155AX

Camila is coming for your scalp

ny4  i just think its funny how people are so pressed about Camila having a top ten single right now . And now i heard the news about her leaving the group ny5 oh yesss yall are about to be shook af . Mark my words ; when her debut drops , we are gonna be like selena who , ariana who , demi who ? ny6 . we need some new pop girls . she already has a loyal stanbase so stop wishing her to flop oprah11 . Camila is going place with her humbleness , nice attitude , catchy voice , and her look . HATE ON IT rih3 . 

34 minutes ago, KP4 IS COMING said:

ny4  i just think its funny how people are so pressed about Camila having a top ten single right now . And now i heard the news about her leaving the group ny5 oh yesss yall are about to be shook af . Mark my words ; when her debut drops , we are gonna be like selena who , ariana who , demi who ? ny6 . we need some new pop girls . she already has a loyal stanbase so stop wishing her to flop oprah11 . Camila is going place with her humbleness , nice attitude , catchy voice , and her look . HATE ON IT rih3 . 

orangu1orangu1 

Yeah she has definite potential. Good voice, good look, and she is an alright dancer.

Her personality is quite attention-seeking and annoying though. I'm sure she will do well but half of me hopes she doesn't because she fucked over the other girls and didn't give 5H enough time to really come into their own.

19 minutes ago, Benji said:

the only reason y'all drag her is bc y'all know shes a threat to your faves rip4 she's more unique than any of yall faves and she will slay with her debut, time to deal with it

You're right, that's the only reason. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with her cacophonous vocals, racist comments on social media, being an opportunistic social climber, or her general air of desperation!

Image result for camila called normani the n word

3 minutes ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

You're right, that's the only reason. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with her cacophonous vocals, racist comments on social media, or her general air of desperation!

Image result for camila called normani the n word

omG!!! wow!!!!!! she said NIGGER°!!!!!!! so racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bubbling under artists aren't safe

Little Mix, the biggest girl group in the world, remain unbothered  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.