Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Camila is coming for your scalp

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Benji said:

the only reason y'all drag her is bc y'all know shes a threat to your faves rip4 she's more unique than any of yall faves and she will slay with her debut, time to deal with it

wow at you reaching a new level of delusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

You're right, that's the only reason. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with her cacophonous vocals, racist comments on social media, being an opportunistic social climber, or her general air of desperation!

 

 

the clip of her performing with Shawn Mendes rip3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She ain't scalping shit. If anything, new Nicole Scherzinger is coming (but the real one is so talented and has some good songs).

Or

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

the clip of her performing with Shawn Mendes rip3

She thought she slayed that but her mic wasn't even on rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so dead at her representatives having to tell them lmfao1 I'm ready for her solo career and her meltdowns when she flops TBH rav2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ?Michael. said:

wow at you reaching a new level of delusion

henny im not the one that thinks britney can be considered a singer let a alone a better singer than katy or anyone kindly hop off my dick and dont talk shit about delusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Goldie said:

giving me PCD teas except at least she had a solo top 10 unlike Nicole dead2 

Nicole is so talented tho dead2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Benji said:

henny im not the one that thinks britney can be considered a singer let a alone a better singer than katy or anyone kindly hop off my dick and dont talk shit about delusion

Camila has no star power, not even a #1 single as a solo artist or with the girls. The GP don't even know her, the group was not even etablished for her to leave the band this soon. She has no stage presence on top of that, how will she go on a big worldwide tour? Yea, she has literally no chance of becoming the next big pop girl but keep wishing babe.

giphy.gif.3c7e72b12d77b0d5e1468ccc156ba95c.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ?Michael. said:

Camila has no star power, not even a #1 single as a solo artist or with the girls. The GP don't even know her, the group was not even etablished for her to leave the band this soon. She has no stage presence on top of that, how will she go on a big worldwide tour? Yea, she has literally no chance of becoming the next big pop girl but keep wishing girl.

giphy.gif.3c7e72b12d77b0d5e1468ccc156ba95c.gif

funny how you think you can talk shit bout star power seeing tinashe is still pursuing solo career after flopping with every single she released, bad things is already huge and after camila leaving 5H it wentup on itunes. the group peaked, she left at the right moment and will leech off the controversy to put her name out ther. had she left after 5H3 they hype would of died down. she actually does have charisma and stage prescence but I wont expand on that subject with a britney stan lmao

giphy.gif.3c7e72b12d77b0d5e1468ccc156ba95c.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screaming like a banshee into a microphone is a funny definition of 'good stage prescence'.

giphy.gif.3c7e72b12d77b0d5e1468ccc156ba95c.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Benji said:

funny how you think you can talk shit bout star power seeing tinashe is still pursuing solo career after flopping with every single she released, bad things is already huge and after camila leaving 5H it wentup on itunes. the group peaked, she left at the right moment and will leech off the controversy to put her name out ther. had she left after 5H3 they hype would of died down. she actually does have charisma and stage prescence but I wont expand on that subject with a britney stan lmao

giphy.gif.3c7e72b12d77b0d5e1468ccc156ba95c.gif

You're making it so easy for me to drag you when she'll start flopping for filth

haha see you when she drops her album

Oh and for the record Tinashe has 3 hits.

giphy.gif.3c7e72b12d77b0d5e1468ccc156ba95c.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LanaxGaga said:

Charli XCX had two top 10 hits, including a #1 hit and look where she's now orangu1

The tea is real but sad oprah11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Screaming like a banshee into a microphone is a funny definition of 'good stage prescence'.

giphy.gif.3c7e72b12d77b0d5e1468ccc156ba95c.gif

Ive never been so annoyed at a gif until now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, VoiceOfTheQueen said:

Nicole is so talented tho dead2

 

I know ahs1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×