Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Golden | April 6th, 2018

8 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I found out yesterday she filmed a movie with Guy Pearce  and Rhona Mitra orly1

Prioritlie, no wonder the album wasn't coming any time soon and she released Pissmas 2 to fill the void giveup1

Perching for the album to actually be a soundtrack album jay1

I found out yesterday she filmed a movie with Guy Pearce  and Rhona Mitra orly1
Prioritlie, no wonder the album wasn't coming any time soon and she released Pissmas 2 to fill the void giveup1

I find Guy Pearce ridiculously sexy for some reason jay1

He has a baby with Godrice van Houten gaga13
1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I find Guy Pearce ridiculously sexy for some reason jay1

He has a baby with Godrice van Houten gaga13

I fucking love him myself jay1

When I fell into a wikipedia pit after looking at that movie, I found out about it and was like jay1

He used to say he never wanted children because he didn't have time for that trash, now he divorced his wife and became a baby daddy with that witch what's truth jay1

THP just posted this:

"They are aiming for November if possible. She is working on the album intensively. If they miss that it will be spring 2018, rather than the wasteland that is Jan/Feb."

5 hours ago, trashmagic said:

THP just posted this:

"They are aiming for November if possible. She is working on the album intensively. If they miss that it will be spring 2018, rather than the wasteland that is Jan/Feb."

This sounds more like it. I do hope it comes out in November, cause who knows what kind of changes she could make if they wait until the Spring rip2

13 hours ago, Aidan. said:

This sounds more like it. I do hope it comes out in November, cause who knows what kind of changes she could make if they wait until the Spring rip2

I know right. They sat on gems like Sexual Gold too long and she got bored. I'm not letting that happen to this album. November seems reasonable given shes been in the studio seemingly almost every day the past month bey4

another thp update:

Kylie isn't making a disco album. Can we just kill that rumour now please? There is a specific direction they like, and I personally think it is a great move. But I'm going to be an annoying c**t and say no more because it's not my place. But it is not disco! Things are moving very quickly now 

scream1

mad12 Kylie said it's a big Kylie Classic. So, it is definitely a dace album guys, and for the good reception of the new mixes of Celebration and the Bette Davis Eyes' cover, of course she will do new songs like this, for sure a Pop Dance album. Stop trying to make IP, in this era, happen, it's not going to happen.  kylie1

Kylie will not do eletronic dance songs tho, this is not her, and a fully disco record she will not do too. But look at the music industry nowadays, they are putting the eletronic styles behind and getting back the nostalgia of the 80's and early 90's. The 80's are not disco songs, disco is a song culture made at the 70's, with Abba and Donna Summer. The 80's are fully of shynts and heavy beats, like Take On Me by Aha, and Bette Davis Eyes as well. You can see that in her cover with Stuart Price. So expect more of that, and not Diplo hits or Confessions On A Dance Floor vibes.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.