Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Golden | April 6th, 2018

39 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Tbhhhhh tho let's not get our hopes up jj4

I see her being a bit more experimental with this album. But not like IP.

Well she just said "everyone wants another Impossible Princess" but that doesn't mean she'll give us that jay1

1 minute ago, trashmagic said:

Well she just said "everyone wants another Impossible Princess" but that doesn't mean she'll give us that jay1

I think it's really the fans like us that want another IP. The GP would probably balk at her again

54 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I think it's really the fans like us that want another IP. The GP would probably balk at her again

Well the GP are hardly buying her material now sooo jay1

On 4/4/2017 at 6:23 AM, trashmagic said:

Omg someone who attended the Britain-Australia Awards yesterday said this:

scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1

At the beginning of the year Kylie already announced that KM14 will be a "catchy pop dance album". The only thing that might happen is she use more profound lyrics with a pop/dance beat. She's too much happy, and extroverted for another IP at this time. Back in the days, when she made (one of her best album IMO) IP she was clearly the opposite. 

7 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

At the beginning of the year Kylie already announced that KM14 will be a "catchy pop dance album". The only thing that might happen is she use more profound lyrics with a pop/dance beat. She's too much happy, and extroverted for another IP at this time. Back in the days, when she made (one of her best album IMO) IP she was clearly the opposite. 

Good point - but she said it was going to be "gloomy" jj2

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Was never sure if we were meant to be counting pissmass or shabby road :/

Abbey Road is essentially a compilation album so it doesn't count. Kuntmas does because it has entirely new songs on it (bar Santa Baby).

37 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

I love The Abbey Road Sessions, my only issue about the era was the release of Anti Tour. Still waiting for that amazing live of You're The One and Mighty Rivers. brit2 

I wish we had YTO in a good live version at least. Then we'd at least have a version of it that doesn't sound like the song is being grated over a cheese grater jay1

19 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

OP Updated with this article stating she is now going "full pop"

http://celebratekylie.com/2016/07/07/listen-to-a-new-kylie-minogue-song-with-producer-stuart-price/

She is also in the studio today (April 8/17)

This article is from 2016 rip1

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.