Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Golden | April 6th, 2018

To be honest,I'm not happy about her working with past producers.She needs some fresh blood,someone with a different perspective if she wants this album to succeed.I just hope she's working with new people as well.

10 hours ago, gugicdu said:

To be honest,I'm not happy about her working with past producers.She needs some fresh blood,someone with a different perspective if she wants this album to succeed.I just hope she's working with new people as well.

I think she's definitely exploring with some new people. However I think the staple people are here to stay for who knows how long

Headless Postman said she's working in Australia atm but is coming back to the UK shortly to carry on. He also said "She'll be working on the album intensively, until everyone feels it's a brilliant pop record."

1 hour ago, trashmagic said:

Headless Postman said she's working in Australia atm but is coming back to the UK shortly to carry on. He also said "She'll be working on the album intensively, until everyone feels it's a brilliant pop record."

Xis coming! oprah10

4 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Omg hard working legend. I wonder how many unreleased tracks there will be this time around tho rip1 This news means it's pretty certain that the album will be out by the end of the year. I just hope things won't end up messy

3 hours ago, ajp said:

Xis coming! oprah10

I'd be here for this oprah10

Omg someone who attended the Britain-Australia Awards yesterday said this:

Anyway, I did have a little chat with her about the album, explaining we all want a couple of grammys, oscars, and another Impossible Princess. The album is happening. That's all I'll say. It's a bit like meeting the queen, you don't divulge the conversations you have with her.

Nice natter with Kylie......"everyone wants another Impossible Princess" was what she said. She isn't rushing the album, nor is she taking it slow. it's coming, it's happening.

scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1scream1

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.