FOTP

Kylie Minogue | 14th Studio Album | Title TBA | [Probably 2018]

Aidan.    57,843

THREADS WITH INFO:

Info:

• She's in talks to sign with BMG UK. Update Feb 1 - The deal is officially signed (See Here)
  • She wants to do a pop album. However she'd like the music to be a little "Gloomy"
  • She posted that she is in the studio April 8 (Insta) April 13 (Insta) and April 14th (Insta)
  • Kylie and the label want to make a "great, big, classic Kylie pop record."
  • The album will likely be out before the end of 2017.
  • Kylie confirmed she is working with Biffco. They have worked with her on many tracks before including hits such as Love At First Sight and In Your Eyes
  • Recently Commented “I’ve started a new album. It’s been so rewarding and such a good tonic to be back in the studio.

“It’s my 30th year in music and it feels fresh, exciting. I can’t wait to finish it and share with everyone.”

Anything else?

Let's speculate jj2

Kylie Minogue working on heartbreak album

Kylie Minogue is working on a new album, inspired by her recent heartbreak. 

[...]
"I'm busy in the studio working on a new album. I'm so excited," Minogue said in Sydney.

[...]
The singer will let the music do the talking, admitting the album will be inspired by the last few months.
"Yes, in fact, slightly, it's been an interesting few months but fantastic for moving forward creatively and, funnily enough, I feel like I just want to spread the love so that's what the album's going to be about," she said.
The singer recently signed a new recording deal with BMG, having released her last 12 albums in the UK through Parlophone.

[...]
"It feels like it's been a while and I've signed with a new label, fantastic, fantastic fresh new energy. I know what I want to do, I know it's the right partnership and there's a part of my brain that's constantly assessing the songs we've already recorded, or thinking about what we want to do next, so I'm looking forward to a busy few months ahead, but very exciting times," she said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/breaking-news/kylie-minogue-working-on-heartbreak-album/news-story/d84d0fdf0522151d07ee3ab833a60c57

Video of her discussing

They're aiming for a November release, it's happening guys. 

She's working intensely on the album (as you can tell by all her posts). If they haven't finished the album in time, they're going to wait until Spring 2018 (they don't want to release in Jan/Feb cuz sales are dead). 

They have also said Kylie is 100% NOT making a disco album. That genre will not be on the album, so don't get your hopes up for that.

Things are moving very quickly and they have a specific genre that they love, they are running with that.

Exciting!

RUMORS and Unconfirmed

• BMG are setting aside a budget for Kylie's campaign, which will be their biggest yet
  • The Direction of the album has been agreed upon
  • They are aiming for a release between July and November

Lachlan    19,947
11 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

She wants to do a pop album. However she'd like the music to be a little "Gloomy"

Serve me Sleeping With the Enemy queen!

Goldie    3,815
On 19/12/2016 at 8:35 PM, Vertigo-go said:

Why do labels not stick to her, do they know what they're missing oprah13

ha labels don't leave her, she leaves ha labels ny1 

gugicdu    2,158

She's been recording sporadically throughout 2016,so she's got quite a few tracks done already.She won't start completely anew,but I wouldn't expect a new album until later in the year.I think BMG was the best possible deal for her,they've got a good deal more money than most labels and have been chasing her for quite some time.Plus,they've successfully relaunched quite a few careers already.
Word is out that she's got the fire in her again and is experimenting with new sounds,but I'll believe it when I hear it.There have been too many disappointments in recent years and I don't want to get excited prematurely.Seems she's changed her outlook and isn't playing it safe.
What she needs is a complete overhaul in music,image and marketing.And her team.She needs to ditch most of them if she really wants to succeed.They've been doing her no favours by relegating her to heritage act status just to keep their pockets full.she has been too easily swayed and said yes  to everything in recent years.

It's down to BMG now.She's their biggest acquisition yet and I'm sure they want her to succeed.Big time.

trashmagic    6,846
27 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

This

will 

be

her

13th

studio

album

change

it

now

fats

ari1

don't do Kylie Cuntmas like that!

P.O.P    47,640
1 minute ago, trashmagic said:

don't do Kylie Cuntmas like that!

I just don't get it? The Abbey Road Sessions should be her 12th album then

trashmagic    6,846
20 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

that's more of a compilation album really because there's no "new" songs apart from Flour

Aidan.    57,843
20 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I count ARS as a compilation album. I actually kind of consider her upcoming album her 13th too but for the sake of clarity and documentation I noted it here as 14th