Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Golden | April 6th, 2018

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

RG is becoming overrated.

Y'all stan it just because it sounds like the old Kylie.

3Jz57uG.gif

if the only good song on the album is overrated then I don't even wanna start with the rest of the album

3Jz57uG.gif

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

What about US? Has it not charted or are the charts not out yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_(Kylie_Minogue_album)#Charts

i dont think it will even chart cos to chart album has to be released in US and they only had import copies or something, so only itunes will count and it probably wont be much

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i dont think it will even chart cos to chart album has to be released in US and they only had import copies or something, so only itunes will count and it probably wont be much

Import copies do count for sales in the US but I doubt there was enough to make a dent. 

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

one way or another i have no hope for US ny5

She does have promo coming up but I don't see BMG sending a song to radio to promote the album and her visit...a bit odd. oprah8

4 hours ago, Paranomin said:

Is this worth listening?

Im not overly a huge fan of country but I do like Kylie

if you delete one last kiss and every little part of me then it's a solid album through and through with country elements but mostly kylie-isms.

and it's honestly wonderful, most fans of kylie's are just pop fans and don't appreciate the different sounds tbh

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.