Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Golden | April 6th, 2018

On 1/6/2017 at 3:15 PM, P.O.P said:

I just don't get it? The Abbey Road Sessions should be her 12th album then

ย 

Technically it should be considered a studio album, anyway. She covered her own material. If it had been the Blossom Dearie material it would have been called a studio album, too. I can see the argument that it isn't, but...

28 minutes ago, dhrbb03 said:

Technically it should be considered a studio album, anyway. She covered her own material. If it had been the Blossom Dearie material it would have been called a studio album, too. I can see the argument that it isn't, but...

First of all, welcome cry6

I still don't consider Kylie Christmas ย a studio album, it is obviously a side project ( I wouldn't consider Cheek to Cheek a studio album for Gaga either)

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I still don't consider Kylie Christmas ย a studio album, it is obviously a side project ( I wouldn't consider Cheek to Cheek a studio album for Gaga either)

ย 

Thanks!

That's where the distinction becomes really fuzzy for different people. Some say that new studio recordings constitute a new studio album, while others say that the project as a whole is what makes a studio album. If it were a bunch of demos, sure, that would be a compilation, but is that because they're older songs that haven't been released, or because it isn't treated like a studio album for promotional purposes. It's so complicated!

1 hour ago, P.O.P said:

i dont count you as a kylie fan since you stan shite years but whatever

6 hours ago, Aidan. said:

That's when I see things happening. I could see an October or November release happening. However I hope it's sooner than later wendy3

I hate October/November releases. moo3

way too many artists release albums then and most just get lost (unless you're name is Rihanna). wendy3

ย 

Just now, ajp said:

I hate October/November releases. moo3

way too many artists release albums then and most just get lost (unless you're name is Rihanna). wendy3

ย 

I agree jj4 Most of her albums have come out toward the end of a year though. Lowkey hoping for a Summer release but Idk jj4

6 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I agree jj4 Most of her albums have come out toward the end of a year though. Lowkey hoping for a Summer release but Idk jj4

I think that's the majority of the issue with her album releases. She at least needs a single release well before that. She needs a spring/early summer release to kick it off nicely.

8 hours ago, vagabond said:

Are we being teased?

ย 

He tends to post performances randomly so idt this is a hint

Not sure if this was noted before but she recently said this

โ€œIโ€™ve started a new album. Itโ€™s been so rewarding and such a good tonic to be back in the studio.

โ€œItโ€™s my 30th year in music and it feels fresh, exciting. I canโ€™t wait to finish it and share with everyone.โ€

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/kylie-minogue-breaks-silence-split-9847344

ย 

I hope she's not just putting up a front - and that she actually means that she's excited about things

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.