Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Golden | April 6th, 2018

3 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Stoneheart just told me he read that the album wasn't coming this year kylie2

It's not. Pissmas EP in the works. She's covering Wham and writing a new song called Only Santa will bring you my new album - he's only imaginary (and so is my album). Inspired by Lana's new trend of long song titles.

On 5 September 2017 at 10:42 PM, Aidan. said:

It's not. Pissmas EP in the works. She's covering Wham and writing a new song called Only Santa will bring you my new album - he's only imaginary (and so is my album). Inspired by Lana's new trend of long song titles.

dead7 

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I had a dream last night I was searching UK record stores high and low only to come across rotting Japanese Imports and 1980s 7" singles

A reverse Avril Lavignean experience

Current news (from reliable source, on SH)

The single, by the way, is a risk. It's different intentionally. Thank god. Kylie is always at her best when she's brave.

Different to the rest of the album or different for Kylie? (Or both?)

For Kylie.

Nice! Not to be greedy with the questions but how has the energy shifted now that the focus switched to the Nashville tracks? Are there still uptempo tracks or has the album taken a more mellow turn?

Still uptempo stuff on there. The original reference was Janet's That's The Way Love Goes. It's not a million miles from that, but Nashville has influenced it.

hide your wigs!

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.