Michael.

Does Mariah Carey know your fave?

15 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

What about Perfect Illusion? That was seriously vile! 

Vile? jj4 you joke about Katy not having kids jj4 let's not jj4

Gaga's album sold around 700k so farny9 thank god my fave is not stuck in one venue for 5 years... actually, my fave will perform on the biggest stage in the world next year ny9 not everyone has that ny9

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

Gaga's album sold around 700k so farny9 thank god my fave is not stuck in one venue for 5 years... actually, my fave will perform on the biggest stage in the world next year ny9 not everyone has that ny9

Britney's 5th album was blackout... a trendsetting album still referenced all these years later and is in the rock and roll hall of fame... ny9

Gaga's 5th album is about a woman she never even met yet pretends to have a connection with, let's not ny9

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

Nobody is stuck in the industry, not the people mentioned here. Britney does other things as well you know.

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Madonna has the hands of a 100+ year old woman 

and britney has the consciousness and will to live of a descomposing 100+ year old woman corpse, also, the wrinkles. call it quits sis

Just now, Benji said:

and britney has the consciousness and will to live of a descomposing 100+ year old woman corpse, also, the wrinkles. call it quits sis

Britney is a real woman lol, her breasts are real unlike Katy's, has wide hips and can reproduce and give her then-husband kids (didn't leave her for that reason, left for other reasons unlike Katy's) Madonna too has fake breasts and even ass implants now... as soon as Madonna is gone she is in line for the Queen of Pop throne and Taylor is having Princess, and you will deal... 

Rather that than her heart stopping working in the very recent future mad3

Pretty sure she's gonna last longer than Brit. She's definitely more stable than her and that's no shade but the actual truth.

Anyway, let's look at Shitney's entry in Encyclopedia Madonnica:

e553088013519d0f348fc255618c0d64.jpg
3eb4fd87f109a488d10838ff6e429c82.jpg
5e70c1bda864682fc5ecb5405179d92e.jpg
54ba3a00867705556dd043fa4246f1ee.jpg
Just now, Salvatore said:

Pretty sure she's gonna last longer than Brit. She's definitely more stable than her and that's no shade but the actual truth.

Anyway, let's look at Shitney's entry in Encyclopedia Madonnica:

//tl:dr no one read//

She really isn't she doesn't have long left at all. 

6 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Oh wow, yas at gaga being a local pop star and flopping only 8 years into her career ny9 

And for the record, Britney performed on that stage before Gaga and lasted more than 3 years ny9 

But enjoy that tragic shit she's serving y'all, what a great time to stan Gagsny9 

Britney is a real woman lol, her breasts are real unlike Katy's, has wide hips and can reproduce and give her then-husband kids (didn't leave her for that reason, left for other reasons unlike Katy's) Madonna too has fake breasts and even ass implants now... as soon as Madonna is gone she is in line for the Queen of Pop throne and Taylor is having Princess, and you will deal... 

LMMMMAAAAOOOO this is the most delusional post I've seen on this forum. Britney's shot at that spot dissolved into thin air when she released Blackout. The only reason it's referenced is because it's in relation to biggest public meltdown and Popstar ever had.

Taylor is doing pop music as an "experiment" and she is not bringing anything new to the table.

If you wanna pick someone qualified for that title, at least go with someone who had longevity and impact like Rihanna.
18 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

She's old as shit... how am I meant to know? The woman is on deaths door so I assumed she started earlier than that... 

You stan the last elephant on earth .

1 minute ago, ?Michael. said:

And for the record, Britney performed on that stage before Gaga and lasted more than 3 years ny9 

guest performer ny9

1 minute ago, ?Michael. said:

But enjoy that tragic shit she's serving y'all, what a great time to stan Gagsny9 

can you tell me what's so exciting to be a britney fan in 2016? jj4

6 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

LMMMMAAAAOOOO this is the most delusional post I've seen on this forum. Britney's shot at that spot dissolved into thin air when she released Blackout. The only reason it's referenced is because it's in relation to biggest public meltdown and Popstar ever had.

Taylor is doing pop music as an "experiment" and she is not bringing anything new to the table.

If you wanna pick someone qualified for that title, at least go with someone who had longevity and impact like Rihanna.

Rihanna will outsell Madonna in a few eras, she'll have the most records sold for sure. But no... that's not true. Taylor is doing great with Pop she had a 10mil+ selling album for goodness sake! Also she got a video almost 2bil views more than any other female on Vevo.

10 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Rihanna will outsell Madonna in a few eras, she'll have the most records sold for sure. But no... that's not true. Taylor is doing great with Pop she had a 10mil+ selling album for goodness sake! Also she got a video almost 2bil views more than any other female on Vevo.

She won't since sales are dead now

12 hours ago, John Wayne said:

guest performer ny9

can you tell me what's so exciting to be a britney fan in 2016? jj4

Well to begin with she's still serving us good pop music and a good music video with Slumber Party. That's already more than what Gaga is giving y'all but k. ny9 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And your fave's brain stopped working in 2007.

She really isn't she doesn't have long left at all. 

you know its sad when all you can rejoice during a current era of your fave is another artist knowing her

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.