Rank Legendlie's Tours

1. Les Folies
  2. X2008
  3. Showgirl (Homecoming, in particular)
  4. Kiss Me Once
  5. On a Night Like This
  6. Intimate & Live
  7. Fever2002

Haven't watched her PWL tours yet and I don't think it's fair to put the Anti tour there as it was very stripped back in terms of production.

1. Aphrodite: Les Folies
  2. KylieX2008
  3. Showgirl: The Homecoming Tour
  4. Kiss Me Once Tour / Kylie Summer 2015 (I think they're basically varied versions of the same show?)
  5. Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour
  6. KylieFever2002
  7. For You, For Me
  8. Intimate and Live
  9. On a Night Like This

I've yet to watch her very early tours, I just go back to Intimate and Live, and As Lachlan said the Anti Tour doesn't fit in with all of these since well, it's an anti tour. They're all so fantastic on their own way, though, especially the top 5. oprah2

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I am watching Les Folies right now tho and it really is a TOUR cry7

The Fever setlist tho >>>>>>

Yes! Fever setlist/aesthetic/nostalgia for me beats out everything else.

the ranking for me currently is (leaving out the PWL shows bc there's no way to watch them in their full glory, even Dublin is edited):

1. KylieFever2002
  2. Aphrodite Les Folies
  3. Anti Tour (she needs to do this AGAIN / incorporate these songs into normal setlists omg)
  4. Showgirl: Homecoming
  5. Money Can't Buy (another fave VHS as a kid, was TV recorded until we finally found a DVD lmao, CGYOMH 2003 version >>>>>> )
  6. KylieX2008
  7. Kiss Me Once Tour (my time to shine in terms of VIP dead7 and we made really long eye contact during Wow, impactttT)
  8. For You, For Me (the most iconic since it used a little bit of everything from Fever2002-X2008)
  9. Showgirl: Greatest Hits
  10. Intimate & Live
  11. On a Night Like This (I love the performances but the whole aesthetic apart from the Light Years spaceship backdrop wasn't my thing)

and Kylie Summer 2015 was just a festival version of KMOT plus a few new additions bey1

Kylie, if you're reading sweetie, bring it for the next tour and make it my new #1. Dare you bey5

48 minutes ago, Solly said:

Yes! Fever setlist/aesthetic/nostalgia for me beats out everything else.

the ranking for me currently is (leaving out the PWL shows bc there's no way to watch them in their full glory, even Dublin is edited):

1. KylieFever2002
  2. Aphrodite Les Folies
  3. Anti Tour (she needs to do this AGAIN / incorporate these songs into normal setlists omg)
  4. Showgirl: Homecoming
  5. Money Can't Buy (another fave VHS as a kid, was TV recorded until we finally found a DVD lmao, CGYOMH 2003 version >>>>>> )
  6. KylieX2008
  7. Kiss Me Once Tour (my time to shine in terms of VIP dead7 and we made really long eye contact during Wow, impactttT)
  8. For You, For Me (the most iconic since it used a little bit of everything from Fever2002-X2008)
  9. Showgirl: Greatest Hits
  10. Intimate & Live
  11. On a Night Like This (I love the performances but the whole aesthetic apart from the Light Years spaceship backdrop wasn't my thing)

and Kylie Summer 2015 was just a festival version of KMOT plus a few new additions bey1

Kylie, if you're reading sweetie, bring it for the next tour and make it my new #1. Dare you bey5

I need to see her giveup2

Honestly the thought of never seeing her makes me so sad giveup2

I was gonna go to FY,FM but my dad.... Let me not repeat myself again :) I also almost went to Showgirl giveup2 Family in England went giveup2

FY,FM even included a little bit of Intimate and Live in the form of ISBSL torch version cry7

Another note: I cannot STAND the LGTI tour. Her look was tragic tbh, and overall it's dead4 ROL tour despite not being available completely is a lot better. Classiclie looks cry7

And I mean LGTI tour was basically a continued version of ROL tour, yet she made it dead4

Is KMO the only tour you've attended? KMO tour is honestly so enjoyable too giveup1

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

I need to see her giveup2

Honestly the thought of never seeing her makes me so sad giveup2

I was gonna go to FY,FM but my dad.... Let me not repeat myself again :) I also almost went to Showgirl giveup2 Family in England went giveup2

FY,FM even included a little bit of Intimate and Live in the form of ISBSL torch version cry7

Another note: I cannot STAND the LGTI tour. Her look was tragic tbh, and overall it's dead4 ROL tour despite not being available completely is a lot better. Classiclie looks cry7

And I mean LGTI tour was basically a continued version of ROL tour, yet she made it dead4

Is KMO the only tour you've attended? KMO tour is honestly so enjoyable too giveup1

No I went to Les Folies too, but I was a bit further away in the crowd. That was INCREDIBLE bc I could see the whole thing too! The photos are somewhere, on an older digital camera dead4

Yeah, I never really get through Live In Dublin that far, I just hate the quality of the recording and I know they couldn't have done better than that for the time, but it's amazing to see how far tech advanced in just 10 years, if you skip ahead to 2002. giveup1

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Revised jj4

1. Fever2002
  2. Les Folies
  3. Showgirl
  4. Showgirl Homecoming
  5. Intimate and Live
  6. X2008
  7. On A Night Like This
  8. Kiss Me Once
  9. Lets Get To It

Leaving out everything not released on video. Also leaving out DID because it was like entirely lipped so obviously it would be last dead4

tea except i'd swap showgirl 05 and homecoming bc all the doctor who references and that whole middle eastern bit in the middle, wig cry7 and maybe KMO and on a night like this, bc being there at KMO was like nothing else and she fucking danced in front of me while making eye contact cry0

On 8.1.2018 at 3:24 AM, Aidan. said:

Revised jj4

1. Fever2002
  2. Les Folies
  3. Showgirl
  4. Showgirl Homecoming
  5. Intimate and Live
  6. X2008
  7. On A Night Like This
  8. Kiss Me Once
  9. Lets Get To It

Leaving out everything not released on video. Also leaving out DID because it was like entirely lipped so obviously it would be last dead4

wow Fever at #1 #risky MUsIfZC.gif

On 1/17/2018 at 3:11 AM, ParentalAdvisory said:

wow Fever at #1 #risky MUsIfZC.gif

Fever 2002 was actually one of her riskier tours

She only did half the album and instead of doing the other half opted to sing not only songs from previous albums, but album tracks from previous albums

Some of her biggest hits were excluded as well in favour of songs from Impossible Princess - Instead of polishing off the Never Too Late number she was gonna do she did Limbo instead cry7

1. Les Folies

2. KylieX2008

3. Showgirl Homecoming

4. Fever2002

5. Showgirl

6. Kylie Christmas

7. Kiss Me Once

8. Intimate and Live 

9. Anti ( I really liked the concept but it's hard to compare with the others because there was no production)

I've never seen the others 

Let me revise my ranking

Only included tours we have a video release for at this time

Excluded Disco In Dream cause it was obviously very amateur and also entirely lipped kylie9 Clearly it would be last

1. Fever 2002 - This tour was a new benchmark for her as it was her biggest production at the time - This tour is also her most out there if you ask me cause she combined what she needed of the fresh Fever album with a spectrum of work from her back catalogue INCLUDING old album tracks and a considerable chunk of Impossible Princess which was probably pretty unexpected - The audiences were putty in her hand
  2. X 2008 - Big production and again very out there in terms of setlist - Great selection of old songs as well as unreleased material from the X era
  3. Les Folies - Her biggest and most unprecedented production to date - What is not to love about it - I love that she included almost all of Aphrodite but this setlist is a bit too safe
  4. Showgirl and Homecoming - Honestly can never decide which I like more so I am including them together - Both had a great selection of her hits as well as some surprises and unexpected numbers
  5. Intimate and Live - Honestly I feel bad that this show is so far down because it is excellent - The material performed was immaculate and the stripped back and intimate setting was perfect - Again great selection of old material with the new as well as some unreleased songs
  6. On A Night Like This - This is kind of like Intimate and Lives gayer brother (The stages are pretty similar overall but in bigger venues) - The atmosphere is intimate (Which is true of most of her tours anyway) while showing off her fantastic new pop comeback and including old material which she had kind of abandoned (Stuff from EY she had completely dropped for a while - It was nice to see them back here) - It keeps in a couple of the edgier Decon songs but I dont like that she totally ditched IP
  7. Kiss Me Once - Cute production but the setlist is so safe and basically a greatest hits reup and she seemed like a robot during this tour
  8. Lets Get To It - Yeah