Say Lou Lou

Is Ultraviolence Lana's best album?

?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes. A masterpiece
    • No, delete it fat.

Idk if i'm seeing the ray of light.zip, but lately i have been feeling Ultraviolence HARD ny3 

I used to think that Born to die and Paradise were her magnum opus, but tracks like Cruel World, Old Money, Brooklyn Baby, Shades of Cool are just spectacular cry7 

Thoughts? lana1 

Honeymoon is. She nailed every song, and you could actually hear what she was saying, its a dreamy record and not for everyone. But personally i hate the grittyness of UV, the super lofi guitars, the distorted vocals.. Not for me. Although tracks 1-6 slay the rest of the album is a dud for me. Where Honeymoon i really enjoy all songs except Swan Song

Most definitely, It's a gorgeous, cohesively introspective album that offers more depth in its sonics than any other album of hers. It really navigates you emotionally from start to finish with its 'hopeless' sensibility and ultimately leaves a greater impression. It's a concept album about a concept artist.

Favorite songs :

West Coast, Sad Girl, Money Power Glory, Old Money, Black Beauty, Shades of Cool & Florida Kilos bey6 yes all of them bitches

Least favorite songs :

Cruel World anna1

15 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Most definitely, It's a gorgeous, cohesively introspective album that offers more depth in its sonics than any other album of hers. It really navigates you emotionally from start to finish with its 'hopeless' sensibility and ultimately leaves a greater impression. It's a concept album about a concept artist.

Favorite songs :

West Coast, Sad Girl, Money Power Glory, Old Money, Black Beauty, Shades of Cool & Florida Kilos bey6 yes all of them bitches

Least favorite songs :

Cruel World anna1

giphy.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to see everyone here stanning pure talent and artistry 

Idk if i'm seeing the ray of light.zip, but lately i have been feeling Ultraviolence HARD   I used to think that Born to die and Paradise were her magnum opus, but tracks like Cruel World, Old Mo

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.