How do you feel about country   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate

• Love
    • Neutral
    • Dislike
    • Hate

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I don't like incest tractor country but I like some Carrie Underwood country and 2006-2012 Taylor sia2 

giveup2 ddd

thats cool tho. Carrie has a couple good bops + talent. Fearless remains my favorite album by Taylor  oprah4 

I used to be one of those annoying people who was like "I love every genre! ...Except rap...and metal...and country." If you have to make exceptions like that, then don't say every genre. wendy2

But I've really warmed up to certain country musicians lately. There are some really amazing ones hidden between all of the moonshine brewing, Confederate flag toting white trash that turns pop fans off of the genre. One of my all-time favorite acts, country or not, is the Dixie Chicks. I'm also a fan of Kacey Musgraves. And the old school country divas like Dolly, Patsy, and Loretta are amazing.

Just now, Tiny Little Bows said:

I used to be one of those annoying people who was like "I love every genre! ...Except rap...and metal...and country." If you have to make exceptions like that, then don't say every genre. wendy2

But I've really warmed up to certain musicians lately. There are some really amazing ones hidden between all of the moonshine brewing, Confederate flag flying white trash. One of my all-time favorite acts, country or not, is the Dixie Chicks. I'm also a fan of Kacey Musgraves. And the old school country divas like Dolly, Patsy, and Loretta are amazing.

I would consider the Dixie chicks country. I loved their performance with bey recently too at the CMAs.

I'm not really a big kacey fan but follow your arrow is an amazing song.

the old school artists are the purest country you'll get imo. A lot of country is being influenced by pop and rock and is becoming more artificial instead of using live instruments sadly :( 

3 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

Some Johnny Cash songs. On a related note I like some other covers of Ghost Riders in the Sky (like the Blues Brothers and Spiderbait versions).

Johnny cash the king yas2 

I'll have to check out those versions of Ghost riders in the sky. jj2 

Just now, Venus as a Boy said:

I would consider the Dixie chicks country. I loved their performance with bey recently too at the CMAs.

I'm not really a big kacey fan but follow your arrow is an amazing song.

the old school artists are the purest country you'll get imo. A lot of country is being influenced by pop and rock and is becoming more artificial instead of using live instruments sadly :( 

Oh, I know they're country. I meant that they're some of my favorite artists period, not just my favorite country artists. And I'm still not over the fact that they collaborated with Bey! A Republican's worst nightmare.

I love Kacey, her lyrics are so real. I like Follow Your Arrow, Merry Go Round, and Biscuits the most. They're so free-spirited, and I really connect with them since I live in a small town where people can be pretty judgmental. My friend from high school has a popular Soundcloud channel where she used to post Kacey covers, and I got to interview her for the school paper. It was so much fun.

I suppose that Shania, Faith, Martina, Leann, Taylor, Carrie, and Miranda are also good for guilty pleasures but I wouldn't really listen to them openly tbh! dead7

I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I grew up with my parents (mostly my step-dad) listening to Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, ect, so I have a soft spot for it. I still listen to Johnny Cash quite often.

Does this really belong in bg tho fall8

4 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I grew up with my parents (mostly my step-dad) listening to Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, ect, so I have a soft spot for it. I still listen to Johnny Cash quite often.

Does this really belong in bg tho fall8

It's gonna turn into a thread about Joanne/Gaga by the next page. Bookmark me jj2 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't like incest tractor country but I like some Carrie Underwood country and 2006-2012 Taylor  

I love the new country music star named Lady Gaga, or "Joanne"  

I used to be one of those annoying people who was like "I love every genre! ...Except rap...and metal...and country." If you have to make exceptions like that, then don't say every genre. But I'v

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.