FOTP

Chapter One: Aloha, Cousin!

Mint    6,718
15 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

I'll follow Megwhore

has multiple hits unlike the fug bdsm slut in your avi sad !

Mystique    7,096
7 hours ago, Hyun. said:

then yes add me to Tori her unbreakable smilers squad!

i love talent! technically don't stan her anymore but still!

RihannaRTT    79,066

@Jae @fab @Sean @Lovesick. @CHANEL #1 @Pageant Material @Kuba @blankdreams. @Luke. @Bambi

you guys have 8 hours left to submit your choices. If you don't choose, you'll be chosen at random (aka, whichever path has the least number of volunteers).

-

Little update for today; I have my niece and nephew staying over the next 2 days. We're going out for a Christmas meal tonight and then they'll be opening their presents when they come back. I'll try to stick to 8pm GMT tonight, but it may be delayed by an hour or two; whenever I get the chance. 

Chapman.    36,179

CITY DOVEEEEEEEE

FLY BETWEEN THE BUILDINGS AND FENCESSSSSSSS

I DONT KNOW THE LYRICS AND EDGES

SOMETHING SOMETHING SOMETHING TO GO

JIST HOLDING ONNNNNNNNOHHHHHHHH

RihannaRTT    79,066
@Jae @fab @Sean @Lovesick. @CHANEL #1 @Pageant Material @Kuba @blankdreams. @Luke. @Bambi

you guys have 8 hours left to submit your choices. If you don't choose, you'll be chosen at random (aka, whichever path has the least number of volunteers).

-
Little update for today; I have my niece and nephew staying over the next 2 days. We're going out for a Christmas meal tonight and then they'll be opening their presents when they come back. I'll try to stick to 8pm GMT tonight, but it may be delayed by an hour or two; whenever I get the chance. 

Update. It's 7.30 and we just finished our meal and they'll play first and then open their presents so lemme prematurely say tonight's update will be at 9 instead of 8. See ya then

Onika    23,587
On 12/21/2016 at 3:01 PM, RihannaRTT said:

(FYI, this is totally why we don’t have the budget to fix the LastFM bars)

Drag me rip3