Slasher!: Season 2 - Sign-Ups (CLOSED)

Slasher: Season 2 Sign-Ups are here!!

Slasher was a sleeper hit last season but I've had many many requests to bring it back and now we're here!

I will be accepting signups until January 1st or until I have 15+ people signed up

At that point the game will begin on January 4th or a few days after the sign up limit has been reached

image.jpg

(For those who haven't played)

What is Slasher?

Slasher is a party game created for about 12 or 14 people, but can be accommodated for more or less (preferably more to create more roles). A group of players are killers, and they have to vote on who to kill in the group of campers. So basically two teams; Slashers and Victims.

A lot of this game has to do with PMs, so I hope those of you who sign up will commit to it and be available when the updates are posted

The game is short, it takes about a 2-3 weeks depending on strategy and activity.

How To Play:

The game is split into two events. Day time and Night time. I know we all have different time zones so instead of actual day time and night time it will be fictional. I will have them in 12 hour periods to allow everyone a chance to vote and converse with fellow players.

• In the day time, all players will chat in the thread and try to get to know eachother as much as possible (to reveal if their slasher or camper), as well as vote to kill a suspect
  • In the night time, killers will vote in a private groupchat on who they want to kill while Victims are "asleep".

After someone is killed during the night. In the daytime I will write an update and announce (as the narrator) who was killed as well as how and what role they were (basic victim, psychic, cop, etc)

In the day time, campers need to vote on who the killer is. They can also chat amongst themselves, even the killers pretending to be innocent. If they are right when voting, a killer is eliminated. If your wrong, you just killed an innocent member on your team.

Private Groupchats are allowed amongst the Victims but I MUST BE ADDED INTO IT

How to win:

All Slashers need to do is kill all of the Victims. Victims need to get rid of the all Slashers before it is too late. If there are more killers than campers then the remaining campers lose.

Roles:

Slashers:

hulu_screamqueens_120815.jpg

Slashers are all in a group message. You all vote on who to kill during night time. It is your job to keep your role a secret, nobody can know your role except for your fellow slashers. In the daytime, Victims will vote on who they think killed their friend, if you are voted, they are closer to winning. Be prepared for twists and turns

Victim:

Image result for scream queens Chanels

Victims don't get to be in a private group chat because then that would reveal who is a Slasher and who is not. The only way you guys can communicate is through the Slasher thread or PM one another. If you PM another player and they tell you their role it is up to you if you want to reveal it in the thread or keep it a secret. You all vote in the day time who the killer might be. If you're wrong you will be losing someone on your side, so know who to trust and who not to trust.

Psychic:

latest?cb=20151022045443

You’re an innocent camper with secret special abilities. Every night you can use your psychic powers or big creepy eyes or whatever to learn one other player’s role. But be careful… Every time you use your power there’s a chance that your secret will be revealed to everyone, making you a target for the slashers. As a psychic you will have to PM the moderator (which will probably be me) and we will tell you a random generated role of the player. Be careful though, players not believe that you are a psychic, and they might believe you are a slasher trying to turn people against each other.

Reporter:

scream-queens-pete.jpg

You’re a tabloid reporter posing as a camper to get the story of the decade. You are PM'd the slashers chat log every night but not revealed who said what or who is in the chat. This information could come in handy and might save someone from being killed if you do the right thing.

Cop:

scream-queens-denise.jpg

You’re not really a camper. You’re a heroic undercover cop trying to root out the Slashers. Every night you can pick one player to protect–if the Slashers try to kill that player, they’ll fail. But every time you protect someone, there’s a chance you’ll get caught, revealing your secret to everyone. 

Hottie:

scream-queens-chad.jpg

You are totally freaking hot. So hot that everyone loves you and wants you to like them, so your votes count double. 

Sicko:

scream-queens-gigi.jpg

The Sicko is a camper who is secretly helping the Slashers. They have the power to plant evidence in an innocent players room to turn everyone against each other. If the slashers win, the sicko wins too. If the Victims win, they win too. Either way, they win, unless they die...

Virgin:

240?cb=20150701041018

The virgin always survives in horror movies! If you are the virgin, you are granted one night of immunity if slashers vote for you AND revealed who every slasher is. HOWEVER, you cannot vote for them and must cast your vote on someone innocent.

Old cop:

240?cb=20150701041016

The old cop can protect campers, but with a 50 percent chance penalty. Meaning if your protection doesn't work, you both die.

Tricky Slasher:

latest?cb=20150701180220

The tricky Slasher is just another Slasher but with a little bit more tricks up their sleeve. This special Slasher has the ability to plant evidence (just like the Sicko) but also runs the risk of revealing their role.

Ghost:

240?cb=20150701041014

The Ghost of the camp has the ability to communicate with the campers after a death occurs. Chosen by random, the ghost is only a few of the dead Victims. If those Victims die then they automatically become ghosts. If the Victims had abilities they are carried with them in the afterlife (excluding Slasher, Sicko, and Cop)

Players signed up (23/15+):

1. @Mint

2. @#Music

3. @Tampon

4. @barbiej33p

5. @Nightmare

6. @WinnieThePooh

7. @Royale

8. @Chris Morlock

9. @Adriano

10. @Salvatore

11. @Dawni

12. @Nick Jonas

13. @SWIN3

14. @King Perry

15. @Diamond

16. @Hyun.

17. @Jae

18. @Black Beauty

19. @Marnie

20. @Sylk

21. @Justin Bieber

22. @Aquariux

23. @Anna-wa

24. @Kleth

Wait at the section! the success gasp1 

I should host a recap show thread in here! and an untucked lounge for extra after show drama, and a wiki thread! the more ideas the greater chance of floppage though I guess... wendy3 

8 hours ago, Tampon said:

Wait at the section! the success gasp1 

I should host a recap show thread in here! and an untucked lounge for extra after show drama, and a wiki thread! the more ideas the greater chance of floppage though I guess... wendy3 

Already ahead of you because a wiki thread is coming later today ny7 and there will be after death interviews but having an untucked kinda thread defeats the purpose of posting in the main thread. You'll expect some other threads to be popping up a well wendy1 

45 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Already ahead of you because a wiki thread is coming later today ny7 and there will be after death interviews but having an untucked kinda thread defeats the purpose of posting in the main thread. You'll expect some other threads to be popping up a well wendy1 

how are you gonna address the issue of deceased users posting after dead? kesha4 Are you gonna ban them for filth like Mercury as a Girl did in the past 3 SEASONS? kesha4 Or will you allow me us to post a biT more? kesha4 This was #Music for NotTheBling News! kesha4

3 hours ago, #Music said:

how are you gonna address the issue of deceased users posting after dead? kesha4 Are you gonna ban them for filth like Mercury as a Girl did in the past 3 SEASONS? kesha4 Or will you allow me us to post a biT more? kesha4 This was #Music for NotTheBling News! kesha4

I'll let ya stick around, but if it gets to out of hand I'll boot ya

@SANDCASTLES I think I'll have to pull out from S2, I'm gonna be busy so I won't be able to focus on forum games, and plus I can't risk ruining my sleep schedule again. I might return for S3 but I can't promise anything for now. Sorry giveup2 Best of luck to my buds here tho! Hope y'all win again creep1 

6 minutes ago, Snow said:

@SANDCASTLES I think I'll have to pull out from S2, I'm gonna be busy so I won't be able to focus on forum games, and plus I can't risk ruining my sleep schedule again. I might return for S3 but I can't promise anything for now. Sorry giveup2 Best of luck to my buds here tho! Hope y'all win again creep1 

That's okay hun, I had added you just in case! We'll miss you and I hope you can comeback soon! You're always free to join in

28 minutes ago, Snow said:

slasher cancelled 

6 hours ago, Royale said:

@barbiej33p you better join this asap cry7

Welcome back btw! rih1

On it rih1

Since this was my idea to revive the slasher game for the forums and i was unfairy uncredited rih1

And thank you! Ive missed you my good sis katyanna1

Love for you all to sign up!!

Reveal hidden contents

@John Wayne @LoanSPW @Shiver @PhCh @Max @Royale @#Music @Lachlan @fab @Chris Morlock @Mystique @LanaxGaga @Jake @Diamond @Oh My Gaga @Nick Jonas @Kuba @TattooedHeart @Fearless @Honey @Radio @GlenCoco @Mad Love. @Avril Lavigne @SANDCASTLES @Shiver @Gilly @Rico @Ibru @Nick Jonas @Oh My Gaga @One Of A Katycat @Paranomin @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @QUINN @Rebel Bitch @Rico @RihannaRTT @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @Runaway @Russian Roulette @Salvatore @SANDCASTLES @Shane @Nixter @Shiver @Spencer Pratt @Teenage Wet Dream @The Elusive Chanteuse  @TheLonelyHour @trashmagic @TTWEHIAM @Umbreon @Unapologetic Bitch @Unique @WelatRogue @Woo @XSlayed @Yanko @Years & Years @Twenty One Pilots @22 @naughty @Masaaku @Naomi Campbell @Marnie @Maryanne @marykateforpie @Maleficent @Mariah Secret Leaks @kewl4thasumma @King Perry @Kristina @liketotallybran @Lovesick. @Mad Love. @KeshaRose @Katyperryfan97 @Impossible Princess @JMQDB @Joanne @joewaaaayyy @Juju @Justas @Kali Uchis @Katherine Pierce @Glenn CoCo @Heimatstadt @Honey @Iconic @GlenCoco @Craig @Dangerous Jim @DangerousWoman @Dawni @Destiny's Childs @dewlusional @dirrtyER @dirrtywoohoo @Disco Stick @Divinity @Fearless @Gaga = the queen of pop @Gilly @25 @25 (Banned) @90sChild @AGNTEA @alexander @andy @Arianator @ARTPOP @AtiRiRi @Avril Lavigne @barbiej33p @basedkatyperry @Billie @Borchie @Bradley @Bubble @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @ChrisX @Consideration @rosekesha @Earth Ripper @fab @Adore. @Hyun. @Lucien @Maraj @Mad Love. @SANDCASTLES @Gilly @Satori @julia @22 @Maraj @Maryanne @Masaaku @michaelapratt @Mother Monster @Naomi Campbell @Nick @Nick Jonas @Nixter @Original Benji @Princess Aurora @Rebel Bitch @Red Velvet @Rich Bitch @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @SANDCASTLES @Satori @Shane @steliyah @Teenage Wet Dream @thatbitchbri. @The Countess @The Harem King @trashmagic @TTWEHIAM @Twenty One Pilots @Umbreon @Unique @Wendy Williams @Woo @XSlayed @Yanko @25 @25 (Banned) @90sChild @Ain't No Other Man @alexander @Andres @Anton @Arianator @Baby I @Becky With The Good Hair @Bradley @bussybop @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @christyalmeth @Consideration @DangerousKnowles @DangerousWoman @Dawni @Demi Lovato @Destiny's Childs @dirrtyER @Disco Stick @dojacat @Heimatstadt @imahunter @JMQDB @Joanne @julia @Justas @Kali @lanathegay @LG6 Pls Be Good @Adore. @Mad Love. @MakeMe @blankdreams. @Adore. @Hyun. @Lucien @LanaxGaga @GlenCoco @Okan @Lachlan @Hannah. @PhCh @22 @Addi @Adriano @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @Alek @alexander @Arianator @Baby I @Belinda @Billie @blankdreams. @Borchie @bussybop @Child of the moon @Chris Morlock @Chris Pratt @christyalmeth @Dangerous Jim @DangerousKnowles @DangerousWoman @Demi Lovato @dirrtyER @Disco Stick @Gilly @GlenCoco @Greedy @Habits @Halcyon @Heimatstadt @Honey @Honeymoon @Hyperballad @jamesjoint @JENNA GAGA @JMQDB @Joanne @Joe Calderone @Jose @Justas @Kaleb @Katherine Pierce @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @King Perry @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @LG6 Pls Be Good @Life Reaper Sammy @Life13swift @liketotallybran @LivingTheFrootLife @Adore. @Mad Love. @Maraj @Mariah Carey @Marnie @Maryanne @Masaaku @Master @Miley @MrPopPants @Naomi Campbell @naughty @Okan @One Of A Katycat @OurWarPaint @QUINN @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @sailorfreddiemercury @Shane @Sir Stansalot @The Ones That Entertain @TTWEHIAM @Twenty One Pilots @Undercover @Unicorn @Mariah Secret Leaks @Lucien @Liz Lemon @Max @TattooedHeart @Fearless @GlenCoco @Masaaku @Shiver @Spencer Pratt @Gabriel @Maryanne @WorkDude @Disco Stick @TTWEHIAM @Twenty One Pilots @Umbreon @Unapologetic Bitch @val @Vesper @Victoria Beckham @WorkDude @Years & Years @Sir Stansalot @Soshi @Spencer Pratt @SpringwoodSlasher @Teenage Wet Dream @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Harem King @The Ones That Entertain @Thin White Duke @TillTheWorldEnds @trashmagic @Nicosuxx @Nixter @Pageant Material @Pearl @Plenty of beer @Princess Aurora @RoleModel @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @SallyOQ @Shane @Shiver @MakeMe @MakeMe... @Maleficent @Mariah Carey @Mariah Secret Leaks @Maryanne @Masaaku @michaelapratt @Miss Jack @Miss Seulgi @Mom @MORPHINE LIPS @Nick Jonas @Kristina @lanathegay @liketotallybran @Liz Lemon @Adore. @Lucien @Mad Love. @Kim Kardashian @Kimmy Kardashian @King Perry @Kleth @JennyFromTheBlock @JMQDB @Joanne @Joe Calderone @Jose @Kaleb @Katherine Pierce @Katyperryfan97 @Hooker Barbie @Hot as Ice @Iridescent @jdpm1991 @Fearless @GlenCoco @Greedy @Halcyon @Heimatstadt @Hess @Holly @Honey @Erotic @Chanel Oberlin @Chantoya Jo Jackson @China Doll @ChooseyLover @Chris Morlock @ChrisX @CiaraBMF @Cosmic Lover @Craig @Daenerys @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @Demiruto @Destiny's Childs @dewlusional @22 @90sChild @Addi @Adriano @Alek @Andres @Anton @Arianator @Becky With The Good Hair @Belinda @Bibis @Bradley @Hyun. @Max @Harry Styles @AGNTEA @John Wayne @Diamond @LanaxGaga @Lachlan @Fearless @Infrared @Tyler @fab @SANDCASTLES @Kuba @GLORY @Shiver @Kali Uchis @delete it fat @Gabriel @Shane@22 @Shiver @SpringwoodSlasher @SWIN3 @T-STYLE @TaylorSwift @The Countess @The Elusive Chanteuse @The Family Jewels @The Ones That Entertain @Pitch @PoisonCandy @Princess Aurora @Red Velvet @Riot Poof @Robyn Fenty @RoleModel @run @Runaway @Ryan Zamolodchikova @TheFabulousJake @trashmagic @Umbreon @Yanko @Zane Diamandis @Woo @sailorfreddiemercury @Salvatore @SANDCASTLES @Shane @Nick Jonas @Nixter @Nuclear Chicken @Oh My Gaga @Original Benji @Paranomin @Pearl @Miss Jack @Modern Ecstasy @Monhh @Mother Monster @Naomi Campbell @Liz Anya @Adore. @Mad Love. @MakeMe... @marykateforpie @Masaaku @Master @Merryem @michaelapratt @Kaleb @Kali Uchis @Katyperryfan97 @KeshaRose @kewl4thasumma @KILLS @King Perry @Kleth @lanathegay @LanaxGaga @Law @Life Reaper Sammy @liketotallybran @John Wayne @Jordan @Juju @Kacper @ItsDirkje @jamesjoint @JENNA GAGA @Joanne @Joe Calderone @Grace_jones @Habits @Hair Bow @Halcyon @Harry Styles @Haruka @Hillary Clinton @Holly @Hot as Ice @Iconic @Impossible Princess @25 @25 (Banned) @AGNTEA @Ain't No Other Man @ajp @Andres @andy @ANYE @Argent @Arianator @ARTPOP @ATLANTIS @basedkatyperry @Beauty Queen @Billie @Blue Blue @Bradley @bussybop @California boy @Chanel @Chanel Oberlin @Chris Morlock @Chris Pratt @ChrisX @Cosmic Lover @Daenerys @DangerousKnowles @Dark Wonderland @Dawni @delete it fat @Demiruto @Desnudate @Disco Stick @Dita @dojacat @Dylan Monroe @Edu @Element @Fearless @Fluttershy @frankgutz @G R O A S C O @Gaga = the queen of pop @garrettgivre @Gilly @Government Hooker @Glenn CoCo

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.