Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lion's Den

Katy slayed Rio

Why should I think twice? I was just making a point. moo1 I mean what on earth was she thinking of wearing that dreadful green thing when performing a ballad? fall3.gif' alt='fall2'>

I know you never did, but you replied to my comment saying I also just described my fav. "Singing off pitch" was one of the things I said, hence I replied saying she doesn't sing off pitch usually. +yawn+ So how does me explaining that her voice is better then Katy's imply she's the only person who can sing? You just tripped on your own legs mate.

tumblr_ls1bcta8Hs1qzbagvo1_250.gif >>>>>

Because you called her talentless hot bitch. I have never called Katy a amazing singer but she's not so bad as most of monsters think. Besides, a great voice doesn't mean that you are super talented. For example, does that make Christina Aguilera or Beyonce more talented than Gaga?

For example, does that make Christina Aguilera or Beyonce more talented than Gaga?

A more realistic question would be are those American Idol/X Factor contestants necessarily more talented? I mean there's thousands of people out there who have better voices than Katy and GaGa but it doesn't mean shit because voice alone doesn't make an artist.

It's also funny that he attacked the green thing because Katy was performing a ballad. I mean, the last time your fav performed a ballad she dressed up as a man so spare me your nonsense ny7

A more realistic question would be are those American Idol/X Factor contestants necessarily more talented? I mean there's thousands of people out there who have better voices than Katy and GaGa but it doesn't mean shit because voice alone doesn't make an artist.

exactly ;)

It's also funny that he attacked the green thing because Katy was performing a ballad. I mean, the last time your fav performed a ballad she dressed up as a man so spare me your nonsense ny7

Slayed ny7

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.