FOTP

Until Dawn: Update

RihannaRTT    79,066

D7hgVbL.png

Hey y'all. This is an important update that I don't really want to have to make. Sadly, my laptop died last night. It's gone stone cold and won't come on again. I've tried putting it near the radiator all day but it still won't come back. Basically, as well as personal things, all of my Until Dawn work is deleted; including tonight's chapter which I spent like 2-3 days putting together. I'm actually really upset. 

Luckily, I have a note on my phone of all the story elements and pathways but obviously I'ma need time to actually prepare the chapters again. I'm currently using my mom's laptop - which is absolute tra$h, fyi - to post this update, and I'll use it to write the stories again over the next few days. I bought a new laptop with help from the good sister @Onika earlier today. I'm sure you're all wanting to know when the game will continue so I won't hold you in suspense any longer. 

Until Dawn: Welcome 2 Paradise will resume on Friday, 30th December at 8pm GMT. In the meantime, you can all make your choices from now until then in the Chapter Two thread. I'm actually fuming at myself for not backing this stuff up but I just didn't think it would happen. I hope y'all understand. If by chance, my old laptop reboots, I will post another update and bring the next chapter forward again, but I don't have much hope for it. So failing that, I'll see y'all next week. 

Xoxo, Paul. 

Hyun.    37,958

Technology can be a bitch. giveup1 It's okay Paul, take your time! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, and I'm sorry for your laptop and all the stuff you lost.

RihannaRTT    79,066
5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

giveup1

cant you go somewhere and they can extract files for you?

idk sis dead4 i have to work tomorrow and then nowhere will be open christmas or boxing day anyway ohno1 

my laptop is due to come thursday of next week. a fucking bitch. if i was about 20 minutes earlier in ordering it would have been here tomorrow probably dead4 

Chris Morlock    34,226
2 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

idk sis dead4 i have to work tomorrow and then nowhere will be open christmas or boxing day anyway ohno1 

my laptop is due to come thursday of next week. a fucking bitch. if i was about 20 minutes earlier in ordering it would have been here tomorrow probably dead4 

shit dead4

RihannaRTT    79,066

Good news! My old laptop has just turned on. Although obviously, I don't know how long it'll last. Regardless, I'm backing up everything I need right now! I will leave Until Dawn until the date in the OP (Fri 30) to resume, so I have time to write the other chapters and all. Thanks for ur patience. See ya around. Merry Christmas all. 

Hyun.    37,958
12 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

Good news! My old laptop has just turned on. Although obviously, I don't know how long it'll last. Regardless, I'm backing up everything I need right now! I will leave Until Dawn until the date in the OP (Fri 30) to resume, so I have time to write the other chapters and all. Thanks for ur patience. See ya around. Merry Christmas all. 

glad your laptop's working again! and Merry Christmas to you too yas2

#Music    27,931
16 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

it's a christmas miracle! gaga13

Mint    6,718
26 minutes ago, RihannaRTT said:

merry christmas rihanna <3

RihannaRTT    79,066

Little update y'all. My new laptop should be arriving today. However, thankfully as my old one came back on the other day, I've been able to use it to write more of the story. Chapters 3 and 4 are completed. I'll be working on Chapter 5 today (with frequent backups). Tomorrow, I'm working till 5pm and probably won't be home till about 7pm due to a trash bus service. Until Dawn should resume about 8pm tomorrow. Thanks for the patience. See y'all then! 

@Hylia @Chris Morlock @Mint @Billie @Saiga @Chris Pratt @fab @Adore. @#Music @Limn @Kuba @Shiver @Hunty Bear @Jake @Liam @Bambi @xtinaslays @Entea @Popboi

@Sylk @Jae @Hyun. @Sean @Mystique @Lovesick. @Snow @CHANEL #1 @Pageant Material @H.O.N.E.Y @blankdreams. @SANDCASTLES @Kaulitz.

H.O.N.E.Y    7,251
Just now, RihannaRTT said:

Little update y'all. My new laptop should be arriving today. However, thankfully as my old one came back on the other day, I've been able to use it to write more of the story. Chapters 3 and 4 are completed. I'll be working on Chapter 5 today (with frequent backups). Tomorrow, I'm working till 5pm and probably won't be home till about 7pm due to a trash bus service. Until Dawn should resume about 8pm tomorrow. Thanks for the patience. See y'all then! 

@Hylia @Chris Morlock @Mint @Billie @Saiga @Chris Pratt @fab @Adore. @#Music @Limn @Kuba @Shiver @Hunty Bear @Jake @Liam @Bambi @xtinaslays @Entea @Popboi

@Sylk @Jae @Hyun. @Sean @Mystique @Lovesick. @Snow @CHANEL #1 @Pageant Material @H.O.N.E.Y @blankdreams. @SANDCASTLES @Kaulitz.

Good job on the game, sis. brit0