sledgehammer

Bigger music career: Kylie Minogue or J.Lo?

Bigger music career: Kylie Minogue or J.Lo?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger music career: Kylie Minogue or J.Lo?

Kylie Minogue has by far the best discography, she's a better artist and more legendary. They have the same amount of sales so their success if pretty equal. Kylie has CGYOOMH which is bigger and more well known than any JLo song tho. JLo is more popular as a public figure.

kylie6

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

Kylie Minogue has by far the best discography, she's a better artist and more legendary. They have the same amount of sales so their success if pretty equal. Kylie has CGYOOMH which is bigger and more well known than any JLo song tho. JLo is more popular as a public figure.

kylie6

Fb7gaG9.gif

I mean... At least Kylie didn't profit off stealing other peoples songs and actually sang the vocals on her albums. However Kylie is a bit more of a 80s legend now and i don't think outside the stan world there's much interest in new music from her. wendy2

Make what you want of it, but as far as respect goes Kylie has mine as a Pop Princess, JNo doesn't sia2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

why do the white gays (tm) try to put a mediocre white woman to the same level as a Latina woman who has dominated globally, something Kylie failed to do Jlo definitely had the bigger music caree

Kylie has OBE (Officer of the order of the british empire), a D. H. Sc. (Doctor of health science degree) and ordre de arts et de lettres (France), so i'd think twice before doing it if i were you.

JLO's biggest hit was Pitbull's and it's aged terribly, it's a mess! No wonder Mariah doesn't even know the bloody woman exists! 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.