trashmagic

LEAK: Yes to Heaven (Full)

On 12/25/2016 at 10:28 AM, Americunt said:

This probably should've made it onto Ultraviolence over several songs!

Just an idea. Could you make a B-side type album for the Ultravolience era non-album tracks, e.g. FAAF, BB demo, Once Upon A Dream, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, this and future UV leaks. This could also be done for Honeymoon with Cherry Blossom, Wait For Life, Prisoner, Some Things Last A Long Time and future leaks. Obviously making this type of album wouldn't work for BTD/P as the demos are better suited for mixtapes because there are so many. Also Young And Beautiful can be tacked onto Paradise.

33 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Just an idea. Could you make a B-side type album for the Ultravolience era non-album tracks, e.g. FAAF, BB demo, Once Upon A Dream, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, this and future UV leaks. This could also be done for Honeymoon with Cherry Blossom, Wait For Life, Prisoner, Some Things Last A Long Time and future leaks. Obviously making this type of album wouldn't work for BTD/P as the demos are better suited for mixtapes because there are so many. Also Young And Beautiful can be tacked onto Paradise.

:s sorry for being blunt - but what would the point of that be?

most of the songs you listed were definitely not intended for the albums mentioned...

Just now, BJORK said:

:s sorry for being blunt - but what would the point of that be?

most of the songs you listed were definitely not intended for the albums mentioned...

It's so there wouldn't be an excess of singles in people's libraries and everyone could keep a tidy collection.

7 minutes ago, Lucien said:

It's so there wouldn't be an excess of singles in people's libraries and everyone could keep a tidy collection.

Go ahead and try it, but I think most of us have a messy-ass Lana collection dead2

I personally do not mix unreleased with official.

7 hours ago, Lucien said:

6 hours ago, BJORK said:

Go ahead and try it, but I think most of us have a messy-ass Lana collection dead2

I personally do not mix unreleased with official.

Gotta side with BJORK on this one. I try not to mix unreleased with released tracks. If you want to condense all the singles into an EP on your own, feel free, but I'm going to keep doing it the way I have previously.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The Ugly Woman" is a classic standard and her cover is at least good enough to pass muster, unlike Guns & Chodes! I can't believe we still have to deal with G&R apologists in almost 2017!

How annoying. Just leak the regular song. lol. lame.

Obnoxious.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.