Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

LEAK: Yes to Heaven (Full)

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, QTpop13 said:

So... where are the leaks? They haven't leaked. If they do, I need Fine Christianity to breathe life into me!!

jj5 enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2016 at 10:28 AM, Americunt said:

This probably should've made it onto Ultraviolence over several songs!

Just an idea. Could you make a B-side type album for the Ultravolience era non-album tracks, e.g. FAAF, BB demo, Once Upon A Dream, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, this and future UV leaks. This could also be done for Honeymoon with Cherry Blossom, Wait For Life, Prisoner, Some Things Last A Long Time and future leaks. Obviously making this type of album wouldn't work for BTD/P as the demos are better suited for mixtapes because there are so many. Also Young And Beautiful can be tacked onto Paradise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Just an idea. Could you make a B-side type album for the Ultravolience era non-album tracks, e.g. FAAF, BB demo, Once Upon A Dream, Big Eyes, I Can Fly, this and future UV leaks. This could also be done for Honeymoon with Cherry Blossom, Wait For Life, Prisoner, Some Things Last A Long Time and future leaks. Obviously making this type of album wouldn't work for BTD/P as the demos are better suited for mixtapes because there are so many. Also Young And Beautiful can be tacked onto Paradise.

:s sorry for being blunt - but what would the point of that be?

most of the songs you listed were definitely not intended for the albums mentioned...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BJORK said:

:s sorry for being blunt - but what would the point of that be?

most of the songs you listed were definitely not intended for the albums mentioned...

It's so there wouldn't be an excess of singles in people's libraries and everyone could keep a tidy collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lucien said:

It's so there wouldn't be an excess of singles in people's libraries and everyone could keep a tidy collection.

Go ahead and try it, but I think most of us have a messy-ass Lana collection dead2

I personally do not mix unreleased with official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Lucien said:

It's so there wouldn't be an excess of singles in people's libraries and everyone could keep a tidy collection.

6 hours ago, BJORK said:

Go ahead and try it, but I think most of us have a messy-ass Lana collection dead2

I personally do not mix unreleased with official.

Gotta side with BJORK on this one. I try not to mix unreleased with released tracks. If you want to condense all the singles into an EP on your own, feel free, but I'm going to keep doing it the way I have previously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×