Kali Uchis

Your thoughts on the newest leaks

Fine China's gorgeous, but clearly has had a knife taken to it. Like 20-30 seconds at least must've been cut. jj3

Every Man Gets His Wish v2 is quite cool. The stronger electric guitar makes for better melodic flow. THE BRIDGE IS IMMACULATE. Also love how each chorus has a slightly different vocal take.

BBM Baby v2 isn't that different from the other version. Basically just more guitar and smoothed out synth pads.

Be My Daddy is hot af! Love this surf rock vibe.

Be My Disciple is THAT bottom bop mess1

Fine Christianity & Every Hymn Gets A Worship are also brilliant, especially with how different the latter is to the original one we had. BBM V2 isn't all that different from the version we had, just kinda more polished.

I just woke up after a 4 hour nap and I just found out George Michael died so I'm groggy and a mess rn! let's see jj4 

• Fine China is gorgeous and incredible lyrically but it seems really heavily edited (:)) and I recall Eclipse saying it was 6+ minutes long anyways so bless! 
  • Every Man Gets His Wish V2 is so great! love the different instrumentation
  • Be My Daddy is a pussy popper! bussy bop! the bridge is a slutdrop!
  • BBM Baby V2 still bops! a little smoother than V1

Fine China is GODLY, literally one of the best songs of her career and she got rid of it jj4 Lana needs to rethink some of her life decisions. But you can tell it's edited

Every Man Gets His Wish V2 is a BANGER, I love how it's more upbeat

Be My Daddy was my second most hyped (first being Fine China) and they both delivered. A+ bop, slutty and fun.

BBM Baby V2 still that naughty bop, loving it

Talk about a Christmas miracle, geez. I really like Fine China. Maybe it doesn't need to be as long as it is, but I also didn't get bored, and while it's not her best melodically, I was so intrigued by the lyrics. In my opinion it veered away from the usual, which I really appreciated. And in general it's a very beautiful song.

EMGHW V2 is really nice, and it certainly has a different feel to it, but the first version has been one of my all-time favorite Lana songs (amongst released and unreleased) for a while now, so while I'm disappointed that I didn't like V2 better, I'm not surprised. Be My Daddy is really fun, and I like BBM Baby V2 though to be honest I don't feel as though I'm familiar enough with the first version to really appreciate this second one.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine Christianity is the best song of her carrer!

they're all so beautiful, never expected to get these songs so soon!  (btw im listening to every man gets his wish v2 and azealia is flipping her hair on beat in my avi  )

Fine China aggravates the fuck out of me like I predicted tbh...  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.