Ana

Natalia Kills

On 9/1/2018 at 11:19 AM, Freaky Prince said:

djV4Ym9.gif

329k giveup1

This is great, considering for a while she was actually going down in followers. She was at 286K back in March, 284K in April. She was closer to 300K back in January. 

Meanwhile Cruel Youth remains a flop kiiii. 

17 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Riot in My Heart is amazing, I really hope she releases it, cuz chile this youtube rip aint it bummer1

EDIT: Nvrmind I found a semi HQ version, but nonetheless, I better see it on NK3 sha1

Probably not gonna be released. It was written for The Powder Room around the same time as I Want It Now, but after both leaked, she ended up only continuing work on (and eventually releasing) the latter.

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Probably not gonna be released. It was written for The Powder Room around the same time as I Want It Now, but after both leaked, she ended up only continuing work on (and eventually releasing) the latter.

My Way and I Want It Now are both complete shite tbh oprah4Riot In My Heart deserved better oprah4

1 hour ago, Americunt said:

Of course she releases the worst one of the two. She really does hate the 329k 10 fans she has left oprah4

So. A big reason for the sudden increase in monthly listeners is due to this: 

Apparently Nightcore remixes are super popular. This Devils Don’t Fly remix was posted March of this year, and has since gained 5million views and over 4K comments (and none are the usual troll X factor comments cry6 ). There’s a couple more of these NC remixes of DDF with 1M+ views, that one is the most popular tho.

It also explains why Devils Dont Fly is the first song listed on her “popular” section on her Spotify page.

The remixes is kind of trash so hoping more people continue to check the superior, OG version giveup3

I'm soooo glad to see Ms. Kills/Sinclair still has stans other than me hug1I'll eternally be pressed over good ol 2015.........I didn't know she's releasing more as NK? I enjoyed Cruel Youth but I'm looking forward to any new music really. I need her voice like I need air giveup3

Trouble literally changed my gay little life when I heard it. It's been an intense inspiration for me to be a filmmaker of all things? It was just so...cinematic and iconic. like she went all OUT. Saturday Night is still one of my favorite songs of all time and I refuse to let that change. Television is the greatest album opener of ALL TIME imo. I love this queen.

19 minutes ago, LiberatedWarrior said:

I'm soooo glad to see Ms. Kills/Sinclair still has stans other than me hug1I'll eternally be pressed over good ol 2015.........I didn't know she's releasing more as NK? I enjoyed Cruel Youth but I'm looking forward to any new music really. I need her voice like I need air giveup3

Trouble literally changed my gay little life when I heard it. It's been an intense inspiration for me to be a filmmaker of all things? It was just so...cinematic and iconic. like she went all OUT. Saturday Night is still one of my favorite songs of all time and I refuse to let that change. Television is the greatest album opener of ALL TIME imo. I love this queen.

Welcome to FOTP! It's always great to have another Teddy fan around. jj2

As far as we know, Natalia Kills is dead for good and she's going to drop a new Cruel Youth single pretty soon. It might be a recently registered track titled "Supernova", which is the first registered song in a while to have Willy Moon as a co-writer. Additionally, a songwriter she works with a lot did an interview a few months back and casually mentioned that he was working on the Cruel Youth album with her and a few other people. The hype will obviously have to be kept in check until she properly announces something 'cause I've gotten my hopes up for new stuff way too often since +30mg. There've been so many false starts, between the rumors of Platinum Heart, Violet Roses, another EP, an album's worth of song titles being registered with her as a writer (later said to be mostly songs for other people)...so yeah, definitely gonna have to keep my expectations low until we have a solid date. dead2 Still excited at the prospect, though!