Ana

Natalia Kills

Omggg I'm so mad I haven't watched the livestream and she didn't save it. Did you guys catch any of the titles that appeared on the screen on her iTunes??

Btw I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who still cares about Teddy's music and I really can't wait for the new EP. "Devil In Paradise" is amazing and I wish it was just a little bit longer because it's like 2 songs in 1 and I'm so thirsty for new CY music at this point that I want to hear more. The only thing I don't like is voice production and the way Teddy's voice is always somehow distorted in a weird way in CY songs

34 minutes ago, Florida Blues said:

Omggg I'm so mad I haven't watched the livestream and she didn't save it. Did you guys catch any of the titles that appeared on the screen on her iTunes??

I didn't manage to get much because I was slow on the draw for the screenshot, but this is what I did capture:

Spoiler

Uih3zcg.jpg

And one other super blurry out-of-focus one that nothing else can be divined from:

Spoiler

BB1b6Wg.jpg

I know that "Fabergé" was one of the other visible titles that I didn't get in the screenshot, but managed to absorb before she moved the camera.

5 hours ago, Americunt said:

I didn't manage to get much because I was slow on the draw for the screenshot, but this is what I did capture:

Hide contents

Uih3zcg.jpg

And one other super blurry out-of-focus one that nothing else can be divined from:

Hide contents

BB1b6Wg.jpg

I know that "Fabergé" was one of the other visible titles that I didn't get in the screenshot, but managed to absorb before she moved the camera.

Tell me how gays can do all this detective shit with their faves’ music files but can’t even do basic math jj2 our minds, they amaze me sometimes. Portrait of a Female sounds interesting, Red Lamb I don’t even know what to think, Power Lines is an absolute serve, and Very Beige is hearted leading me to believe it’ll drop soon jj2

11 minutes ago, nataliakillsstan said:

Tell me how gays can do all this detective shit with their faves’ music files but can’t even do basic math jj2 our minds, they amaze me sometimes. Portrait of a Female sounds interesting, Red Lamb I don’t even know what to think, Power Lines is an absolute serve, and Very Beige is hearted leading me to believe it’ll drop soon jj2

I mean, speak for yourself, sis; I've taken a fair few advanced math courses in my time. jj2

But yeah, my thoughts are relatively on the same wavelength. My only addition would be that "Red Lamb" seems like it could be a Halloween-y bop about devil worship or something, since she wrote it during October.

22 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What year are they from? moo12 

Wasn't Madness a new song?

All are Cruel Youth era, if that's what you're asking. "Madness" is relatively new, since it was registered in the same batch as recent stuff like "Childish". "Pure" is at least a few years old, because it was registered between the release of "Mr. Watson" and the release of +30mg. I've never heard of "My Guy" before today, so I don't know anything about it beyond the fact that it's a Cruel Youth song.

46 minutes ago, Americunt said:

All are Cruel Youth era, if that's what you're asking. "Madness" is relatively new, since it was registered in the same batch as recent stuff like "Childish". "Pure" is at least a few years old, because it was registered between the release of "Mr. Watson" and the release of +30mg. I've never heard of "My Guy" before today, so I don't know anything about it beyond the fact that it's a Cruel Youth song.

Leak 'Pure'. The rest can choke katy2