Natalia Kills/Teddy Sinclair - Cruel Youth

EriKills    105

Bitch at least needs to change her first name back to Natalia, “Teddy” just ain’t it. 

I feel like “Natalia Kills” persona still has a much bigger presence and following than Teddy/CY, literally everywhere. Here, Twitter, her Instagram comments, etc. 

A comeback single Natalia Kills ft X Factor Guy She Bullied - Doppelganger In Our Midst would be iconic and make headlines over any other song she release under CY name ugh 

Freaky Prince    24,284
Just now, EriKills said:

Bitch at least needs to change her first name back to Natalia, “Teddy” just ain’t it. 

I feel like “Natalia Kills” persona still has a much bigger presence and following than Teddy/CY, literally everywhere. Here, Twitter, her Instagram comments, etc. 

A comeback single Natalia Kills ft X Factor Guy She Bullied - Doppelganger In Our Midst would be iconic and make headlines over any other song she release under CY name ugh 

Is that guy even popular? moo12 I went to his FB profile a few months ago, maybe a year ago idk, and he seems to be living a normal life and has ~30 likes on his pics moo12 Woah, Natalia Kills didnt die for that moo12 

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Is that guy even popular? moo12 I went to his FB profile a few months ago, maybe a year ago idk, and he seems to be living a normal life and has ~30 likes on his pics moo12 Woah, Natalia Kills didnt die for that moo12 

No he’s not moo12 I watched the season to see what actually happened a while back and he got eliminated like a week later moo12 people just pretended to like him because of her. 

On 8/9/2018 at 9:19 AM, EriKills said:

At least we can all agree (or those of us with taste anyway) that Outta Time and BDC are both far better than Flop Me oprah14

ew1

9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Natalia Kills - 310k monthly listeners on Spotify and they keep growing all the time clap3

xF0jBtv.jpg

Would she be getting any coin from that or does it just go to interscope? Where is she getting the money to fund that oxy addiction without dropping new music wat3

Freaky Prince    24,284
5 minutes ago, nataliakillsstan said:

Would she be getting any coin from that or does it just go to interscope? Where is she getting the money to fund that oxy addiction without dropping new music wat3

I think she still gets money wat3 

Freaky Prince    24,284
Just now, nataliakillsstan said:

Ugh queen ny10 just want her back. 

I could've loved Teddy, but she's too indie/tumblr wat2

Natalia was that stylish, extra bitch ny10 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

August 11 - 310k

August 17 - 317k

Wow clap3

Come back moo12 

The gays are FINALLY starting to forgive her ny10 At this point I can only hope that her and her husband get divorced so she kinda has to change her name back ny10 even then though I doubt she’ll leave Cruel Youth. 

Freaky Prince    24,284
Just now, nataliakillsstan said:

The gays are FINALLY starting to forgive her ny10 At this point I can only hope that her and her husband get divorced so she kinda has to change her name back ny10 even then though I doubt she’ll leave Cruel Youth. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8034080tenor.gif?itemid=8034080