Brightflower

Taylor vs Adele:Who is the Queen

Just now, the great helper22 said:

when has taylor released a song that big?girl byeny12

Blank Space says hello, let's not discredit her undeniable impact during that single era even if you hate Taylor. ny12 

36 minutes ago, Adore. said:

Blank Space says hello, let's not discredit her undeniable impact during that single era even if you hate Taylor. ny12 

yet Hello demolished it in one week of release. im not denying noting,whats there to deny? im just saying hello has done better than any hit taylor has hadbey2

On 27/12/2016 at 3:08 AM, Selig said:

The slowness. rip2 Your whole attempt of an argument is based on critics, that says it all about your character or lack of it, actually. Do you, congrats to the slut on selling more than Xtina, as if I care or her for that matter.  xtina1 Nice to see how triggered I got you without even trying tho, xoxo.

If anything, you just exposed yourself on this thread for being triggered when receipts are provided  xtina4

You're for sure in the right position to call someone out for their "slowness" when you had nothing but petty insults whereas they had receipts & diplomacy. xtina4

9 hours ago, Royale said:

If anything, you just exposed yourself on this thread for being triggered when receipts are provided  xtina4

You're for sure in the right position to call someone out for their "slowness" when you had nothing but petty insults whereas they had receipts & diplomacy. xtina4

I see I hit all your nerves. Mission accomplished. xtina4 

On 29/12/2016 at 6:26 PM, Selig said:

I see I hit all your nerves. Mission accomplished. xtina4 

Whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep at night I guess xtina4

Well I'm honored that you tried to "hit my nerves" but in fact you just gave me a good laugh and I'm thankful for that! xtina4

I guess you'll have to try harder next time because all of those tragic attempts are really giving me second hand embarrassement. rav1

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She only needs another 170m

Hasn't Adele outsold Taywhore with just 2 albums? RITD, SLY and Hello are way bigger than any hit from the slut. Adele wins.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.