♚Missy♚

will she be the female artist that will match the Weeknd?

42 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Yes they are! Be The One and Hotter Than Hell were literally HUGE here in Australia and I think they sound extremely commercial (in the best way possible). Room For 2 seemed like an incredibly random release at this point to me, I don't think it created hype for the album at all and is not promo single worthy, it sounds like an album track awk1 

I'm surprised they didn't release Want To as a promo single since  it matches that Clean Bandit sound that is so big in the US now 

2 minutes ago, Britneygaga said:

Flawless shade. Although Gaga may save herself

She may not actually. Two flop albums in a row is literally XTina level of floppage. She hasn't had a proper hit since Applause.

It's just too bad that she thought that being boring is gonna help her succeed. 

i wish i didnt see ignored users through quotes but since when did i obsess over Azealia and Gaga? Most of my attention has been on gwen but she lives in the country with blake now and I can't get enough of Dua omg she is everything i would want in a fave <3 

gorgeous

good, effortlessly cool songs

stellar vocals

brilliant sense of fashion

young

18 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

I'm surprised they didn't release Want To as a promo single since  it matches that Clean Bandit sound that is so big in the US now 

I agree, although Want To is arguably her worst song rav2 

Were any of her songs big in NZ?

She seems to be faring well. Isn't she the second biggest single selling female artist of 2016 in the UK? That's pretty good for someone who recently broke through and only has 3 moderately successful singles!

She might not be cracking the US just yet, but she's doing well without it tbh. About matching with The Weeknd, depending on sales or sound she's not there yet and won't be for a while. Still it's amazing how far she's come 

1 minute ago, Kuba said:

She seems to be faring well. Isn't she the second biggest single selling female artist of 2016 in the UK? That's pretty good for someone who recently broke through and only has 3 moderately successful singles!

She might not be cracking the US just yet, but she's doing well without it tbh. About matching with The Weeknd, depending on sales or sound she's not there yet and won't be for a while. Still it's amazing how far she's come 

Yeah but see the issue is, Warner refuses to release the album until she gets a US hit. At first the release date was September 30, 2016, then it changed to February 10th, 2017 to give her time to get a US hit and now apparently it's being delayed until May because she still doesn't have a hit.

Yeah but see the issue is, Warner refuses to release the album until she gets a US hit. At first the release date was September 30, 2016, then it changed to February 10th, 2017 to give her time to get a US hit and now apparently it's being delayed until May because she still doesn't have a hit.

Guess it's never coming out, then. mad3
Just now, Salvatore said:

Guess it's never coming out, then. mad3

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if her career turned into the likes of Bebe Rexha - she released a really good EP but her album was scrapped and delayed a million times cause she didn't have a hit rip4 

It's just so annoying as a fan because it feels like a huge slap in the face

4 minutes ago, GLORY said:

I'm crying are they actually? Warner is a mess. How do they expect her to get a hit when they barely promote her??

I'd like to say that she'd need a feature hit but look how well No Lie turned out brit8 

Just now, Kuba said:

I'm crying are they actually? Warner is a mess. How do they expect her to get a hit when they barely promote her??

I'd like to say that she'd need a feature hit but look how well No Lie turned out brit8 

Yeah I know, it's incredibly frustrating. I feel bad for the poor girl, her career is already a mess before it even started rip1 

I know rip4rip4rip4rip4 No Lie was the biggest flop (but rightfully so because it's terrible mad3

Just now, GLORY said:

Yeah I know, it's incredibly frustrating. I feel bad for the poor girl, her career is already a mess before it even started rip1 

I know rip4rip4rip4rip4 No Lie was the biggest flop (but rightfully so because it's terrible mad3

Ugh their desperate attempts to get a us hit will hurt her other country sales. The album can only get delayed so much before ppl get fed up.

Never thought I'd say this, but we need that Chainsmokers collab now dead4

Just now, Kuba said:

Ugh their desperate attempts to get a us hit will hurt her other country sales. The album can only get delayed so much before ppl get fed up.

Never thought I'd say this, but we need that Chainsmokers collab now dead4

Yeah well apparently there is a Chainsmokers collab coming so she may very well get that hit

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

Two flop albums in a row is literally XTina level of floppage.

Xtina?

Joanne sales > Bionic + Lotus sales ew2 Joanne has sold 707k in only two moths ew2

OT: I like BYM (Mwah), but the other songs are just the basic dancehall sound that we hear everyday slaycat

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess there's already one, her name is Lana Del Rey  he always said Lana is his muse but Dua could probably match him 

I guess @♚Missy♚ has found someone new to obsess over after Gwho, Gaga and Azealia ended their careers

Nope and her music isn't even that good lol

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.