QUINN

Forbes lists KP4 as one of the most anticipated albums of 2017

960x0.jpg

One of the most successful pop stars of all time with only three albums under her belt, expectations might be higher for Katy Perry than anyone else in the genre. The singer has sent at least one song from every CD to the top of the charts, but usually she manages more than a single leader, and that’s a difficult task to manage. Little to nothing is known about the upcoming fourth record in terms of a name or release date, but she has recently been previewing snippets of new material on social media, so perhaps it is well on its way?

Not to take away from this 'cause I will definitely listen to it, but how many other pop stars are a lock to release next year? Fergie's the only other one who is an absolute 100% sure thing, JT and Kesha say they will but I don't think any others are officially confirmed.

3 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

Not to take away from this 'cause I will definitely listen to it, but how many other pop stars are a lock to release next year? Fergie's the only other one who is an absolute 100% sure thing, JT and Kesha say they will but I don't think any others are officially confirmed.

Don't think anyone else big is 100% confirmed, but there's a VERY high chance that Ariana, Selena and Taylor are releasing in 2017

4 minutes ago, Jake said:

Don't think anyone else big is 100% confirmed, but there's a VERY high chance that Ariana, Selena and Taylor are releasing in 2017

Selena and Taylor for sure. Not sure about Ariana.

I expect first single from Katy to drop in March or April and album release being in June along with a tour starting mid or end summer

16 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

11 minutes ago, Jake said:

Ed Sheeran is confirmed and Selena is working on her album but it was done before she went into the hospital so it was either scrapped or she's just tweaking a few things. Lorde is basically confirmed for next year. Charli XCX is dropping an album but it'll probably commercially flop. Reportedly so are the BEP and Avril Lavigne is confirmed. A bey - jay album is still rumored too. 

And like you said, Taylor + Ariana have a high probability of releasing.

So a lot of pretty big artists are releasing next year... some it's been a while since they've released tho.

10 minutes ago, Paranomin said:

Selena and Taylor for sure. Not sure about Ariana.

I expect first single from Katy to drop in March or April and album release being in June along with a tour starting mid or end summer

I think Ariana said in one of her Snapchats that she accidentally finished an album or something dead2 It'll probably be a Q4 release