♚Missy♚

throwback to Madonna revealing her fantasies about being a pedophile

Imagine if a male singer wrote something like this about females. Donald Trump?rih9

It's actually quite scary considering she's a mother awk1 talking about "sex with the young" and "he wasn't very big he was just a baby" awk1vomit1 

stuff like barely any pubic hair and her description of him as a baby definitely set off major warning signs. awk1 

NSFW:

Spoiler

yD2Fl0k.jpg

tumblr_inline_njlc8la9tc1qifwsr.gif

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

the book is a work of fiction tho. It even says so on the first page

Plus, isn't she referring to the time when she arrived to NYC when she was in her early 20s? dead4 A 20 year old woman having sex with a teenager (probably over 18) is pedophilia now? dead4 

This thread has been made like 5 times already.

Should we make a throwback to the time where Azealia harassed multiple people based on their race, expressed support for Trump, claimed she was a witch or the time she bit a club worker in the boob?

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

2 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Should we make a throwback to the time where Azealia harassed multiple people based on their race, expressed support for Trump, claimed she was a witch or the time she bit a club worker in the boob?

This thread is about Madonna though, so stop trying to derail

10 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

In 1992, Madonna had generated more than US$500 million ($844,557,742 in 2016 dollars) to Time Warner in sales of both albums and the Sex book

Only Madonna clap3

Glad she could make money off of pedophilic fantasies clap3 

4 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

But Azooyah is a victim!!!11! julia1 

This thread is about Madonna though, so stop trying to derail

That's what the OP does in every other thread though. Sorry, not sorry. Hypocrisy needs to be exposed. I won't let a fucking Azealia stan come for Madonna writing a fictional story about having sex with a teen (as a 20-yo).
1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

That's what the OP does in every other thread though. Sorry, not sorry. Hypocrisy needs to be exposed. I won't let a fucking Azealia stan come for Madonna writing a fictional story about having sex with a teen (as a 20-yo).

So it's ok to write stories about sexual fantasies with underage boys if it's fiction

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the book is a work of fiction tho. It even says so on the first page

Just hysterical coming from a forum filled with twinks that fantasized about getting banged by daddies since they were 12 years old

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.