♚Missy♚

throwback to Madonna revealing her fantasies about being a pedophile

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

But Madonna was the most despised person in the world when that book came out bey5 countless male celebrity figures, like David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Tupac, Marilyn Manson, Michael Jackson etc were actually accused of practicing these so called sex crimes though and they're deemed as god figures. bey5 we're not that basic minded you know, it all has to do with men's social and cultural dominance over women and that reflects on sexuality, I think it's brave to do what Madonna did whether you're a male or female, try arguing with that bitch. bey5

Except MJ's accusations were rumours and were made to assassinate his character

idc about her sex book, the fact is she fantasized sex with a much younger boy and bragged about it

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

But Madonna was the most despised person in the world when that book came out bey5 countless male celebrity figures, like David Bowie, Iggy Pop, Tupac, Marilyn Manson, Michael Jackson etc were actually accused of practicing these so called sex crimes though and they're deemed as god figures. bey5 we're not that basic minded you know, it all has to do with men's social and cultural dominance over women and that reflects on sexuality, I think it's brave to do what Madonna did whether you're a male or female, try arguing with that bitch. bey5

Michael Jackson received infinite backlash and still does for his alleged crimes, and he is stilled deemed a legend yes. Madonna recieved minor forgotten backlash for this disgusting fictional narrative and she's still deemed a legend. 

3 minutes ago, Selig said:

She mentions her apartment, if you knew about Madonna's life then you'd know that she's obviously referring to the time when she arrived to NYC, when she was 19 years old btw. dead4 The only ones pushing this "Madonna is a pedo1!!" agenda are you, Winnie and the rat (rich coming from him since it support actual sexual abuse on little children). It's obvious that you're only doing this to troll, yet no one fell for it and you ended up getting dragged, your thread backfired. I understand that you have no dignity left but pretend you do and leave this thread already. dead4   

If the story is fictional then why would she be referring to a real time in her life? The story is has nothing to do with her 19 year old self, she wrote this in the perspective of a 30year old women, get over it 

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

And rumors lasted for over 10 years, rumors led to him being arrested, his house being searched, him being charged few times? Settling out of court several times?

Child describing his erect penis, his pubes and his moles around his penis? Having secret closets and silent alarm in his bedroom, hidden books of tortured and naked kids?

2 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

It's not hot to take the virginity of a underage boy

Then why write a whole fantasy about it? ayumi1 Clearly him being a virgin, in all possible meanings of the word, in her mind is clearly what the story is all about, why deny that obvious fact?

4 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Lots of people say "come over to my house" even if they live in a apartment, it's normal dialect here in America. No one actually says come over to my apartment, or some shit like that.

I don't live in the US but I have a hard time believing that bey5

And even if that's true, it doesn't defeat my point: these stories were written to stimulate reactions in the reader, they're not ripped from her personal fantasy book or whatever. Everything she did in that book is designed to spark something in her audience. That's why she intentionally presented herself as an alter ego, and personally distanced herself from "her" statements, clarifying her own take on sexuality in separate  interviews clap1

5 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

And I'm quite sure women don't shave their bodies to appeal to men, some do it because they want to. Not everyone likes to be hairy, and the usual hairless adult women doesn't resemble a child in the slightest. 

Oh my god. For someone who is SO READY to read pedophilia in a harmless fantasy story, you sure are lazy when it comes to analyzing dimensions of possible pedophilia in wider culture fall1 The joke writes itself. THE BOY DOESN'T HAVE PUBES HE'S A CHILD MADONNA IS A MONSTER but hey, a clean shaven pussy has nothing to do with pedophilia. Makes sense, kid.

7 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

idc about her sex book, the fact is she fantasized sex with a much younger boy and bragged about it

And Gaga manifested giving a well known rapist a blow job while telling him to do what he wants with her body, if you want to play that dumb game then I might as well join you bey5

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

And even if that's true, it doesn't defeat my point: these stories were written to stimulate reactions in the reader, they're not ripped from her personal fantasy book or whatever. Everything she did in that book is designed to spark something in her audience. That's why she intentionally presented herself as an alter ego, and personally distanced herself from "her" statements, clarifying her own take on sexuality in separate  interviews clap1

What kind of gross ass excuse awk1 

It's okay to write about these things because it's all a character!!!1111

Let me go rob a bank and tell them it was my alter ego 

26 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

18-yo is barely underage lol.

In Europe legal age is 18 and in Germany age of consent is 14...This pedophilia thing needs to stop. A lot of people have sex BEFORE they turn fucking 18. I mean, are we gonna call the writers of American Pie and other teen movies pedophiles for writing about underage people having sex? What about Nabokov's novel "Lolita"?

Seriously, cut the bullshit.

Idk about American Pie but Lolita is absolutely controversial and disgusting dead2 in the same sense that The Bell Jar is famous for pulling you into the mindset of a depressed manic without you realizing, Lolita is famous for pulling you into the mind of a perverted pedophile with such prose that you don't even realize it dead2 and I think you're referring to American Beauty, which is also famous for exploring extremely controversial and scandalous subjects under a critical lens dead2 and also BOTH of these forms of media are explicitly and completely about pedophilia, which means if you are trying to compare Madonna's "fictional" excerpt of having sex with a teenager to these two things, you're basically relating her to two of the most famous works of pedophilia out there dead2 which basically nulls all the arguments of "She was 20 and he was 18" kind of defences dead2 

All in all the excerpt is disgusting and quite obviously ABOUT pedophilia. What kind of 18-year old is described as having "very little public hair", "extremely small", "in wonderment of it all"? She literally is describing like a 14-15 year old boy dead2 

9 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

mad stans are so so so insecure that they can't admit to their fav being at least the smallest bit problematic and pedophilic. at least i can. take some notes from me maybe

Madge likes them young, she never shied away from it, if you ever called her a pedophile because of it, she'd wear it as a badge of honor, cuz she probably doesn't care and loves to push ppl's buttons so it's wtv for her at this point.... now her stans are sth else..... you better run!

YZxyfTm.gif

4 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

If the story is fictional then why would she be referring to a real time in her life? The story is has nothing to do with her 19 year old self, she wrote this in the perspective of a 30year old women, get over it 

And who are you to claim that the story has nothing to do with her 19 year old self or that it's written in the perspective of a 30 y/o woman? Are you Madonna herself to know this? Did you directly asked her that? Bring receipts of her saying that it's written from the perspective of a 30 y/o woman, until you provide the evidence kindly shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself and killing our brain-cells by having to read your futile and stupid comments Mariah stan. dead4 

Just now, Jjang said:

And Gaga manifested giving a well known rapist a blow job while telling him to do what he wants with her body, if you want to play that dumb game then I might as well join you bey5

so the mad stans have given up on defending this grotesque piece of writing to come for lady gaga? they might actually have some train of thought and have realised how gross madonna is

Just now, ♚Missy♚ said:

So i assume you're not watching movies and tv shows at all?

Just now, Merryem said:

Idk about American Pie but Lolita is absolutely controversial and disgusting dead2 in the same sense that The Bell Jar is famous for pulling you into the mindset of a depressed manic without you realizing, Lolita is famous for pulling you into the mind of a perverted pedophile with such prose that you don't even realize it dead2 and I think you're referring to American Beauty, which is also famous for exploring extremely controversial and scandalous subjects under a critical lens dead2 and also BOTH of these forms of media are explicitly and completely about pedophilia, which means if you are trying to compare Madonna's "fictional" excerpt of having sex with a teenager to these two things, you're basically relating her to two of the most famous works of pedophilia out there dead2 which basically nulls all the arguments of "She was 20 and he was 18" kind of defences dead2 

All in all the excerpt is disgusting and quite obviously ABOUT pedophilia. What kind of 18-year old is described as having "very little public hair", "extremely small", "in wonderment of it all"? She literally is describing like a 14-15 year old boy dead2 

Girrrlllll Don't even get me started on Lolita um3

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Well, then let me make a thread about how Gaga constantly kills people in her music video's and live on stage, I'm sure simulated murder (incl. the mass murder of innocent people chilling in a diner) is a lot more questionable than just sharing a random sexual fantasy ayumi1 The double standard emerges once again.

2 minutes ago, Selig said:

And who are you to claim that the story has nothing to do with her 19 year old self or that it's written in the perspective of a 30 y/o woman? Are you Madonna herself to know this? Did you directly asked her that? Bring receipts of her saying that it's written from the perspective of a 30 y/o woman, until you provide the evidence kindly shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourself and killing our brain-cells by having to read your futile and stupid comments Mariah stan. dead4 

How do you know Madonna is writing it with her 19 year old self in mind? You didn't ask her? Flop logic, go back to bed honey, maybe put on True Blue to help you fall asleep. 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the book is a work of fiction tho. It even says so on the first page

Just hysterical coming from a forum filled with twinks that fantasized about getting banged by daddies since they were 12 years old

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.