♚Missy♚

throwback to Madonna revealing her fantasies about being a pedophile

He gave me crabs??

Still she's had way worse fantasies. Like an openly gay man suddenly becoming attracted to females and having sex with them. Or females succeeding in seducing an openly gay man to have sex with them. That's just otherworldly

4 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

so the mad stans have given up on defending this grotesque piece of writing to come for lady gaga? they might actually have some train of thought and have realised how gross madonna is

Not really, you know very well I'm capable of going on a 10 paged rampage to argue in favor of my points if you're willing to do the same, but instead you're obviously don't care about that and would rather evoke a reaction from me with half assed lazy replies that don't even reply what I wrote, I can choose the lazy road too and bring up Gaga to make you face your own double standards. bey5

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

Well, then let me make a thread about how Gaga constantly kills people in her music video's and live on stage, I'm sure simulated murder (incl. the mass murder of innocent people chilling in a diner) is a lot more questionable than just sharing a random sexual fantasy ayumi1 The double standard emerges once again.

Pretty sure theatrics of murder and fantasizing about pedophilia are not even close to being the same thing 

9 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Then why write a whole fantasy about it? ayumi1 Clearly him being a virgin, in all possible meanings of the word, in her mind is clearly what the story is all about, why deny that obvious fact?

I don't live in the US but I have a hard time believing that bey5

And even if that's true, it doesn't defeat my point: these stories were written to stimulate reactions in the reader, they're not ripped from her personal fantasy book or whatever. Everything she did in that book is designed to spark something in her audience. That's why she intentionally presented herself as an alter ego, and personally distanced herself from "her" statements, clarifying her own take on sexuality in separate  interviews clap1

Oh my god. For someone who is SO READY to read pedophilia in a harmless fantasy story, you sure are lazy when it comes to analyzing dimensions of possible pedophilia in wider culture fall1 The joke writes itself. THE BOY DOESN'T HAVE PUBES HE'S A CHILD MADONNA IS A MONSTER but hey, a clean shaven pussy has nothing to do with pedophilia. Makes sense, kid.

Instead of assuming that the preference for pubic hair and body hair removal is to fulfill some pedophlic fantasy, maybe it's because many men consider body hair a masculine trait, and the shaven body a feminine trait which is why they prefer a shaven girl. That has more to do with gender norms and such, than pedophilia, but the attempt was cute 

Just now, Jjang said:

Not really, you know very well I'm capable of going on a 10 paged rampage to argue in favor of my points if you're willing to do the same, but instead you're obviously don't care about that and would just evoke a reaction from me with half assed lazy replies that don't even reply what I wrote, I choose the lazy road too and bring up Gaga to make you face your own double standards. bey5

because you've failed to admit to madonna's problematic behaviour, that's all this thread is about but mad stans can't even bring themselves to do it it's deplorable 

:)

Fiction is the classification for any story, or element of a story, derived from imagination and not based strictly on history or fact. Fiction can be expressed in a variety of formats, including writings, live performances, films, television programs, animations, video games, and role-playing games, though the term originally and most commonly refers to the narrative forms of literature, including the novel, novella, short story, and play. Fiction constitutes an act of creative invention, so that faithfulness to reality is not typically assumed; in other words, fiction is not expected to present only characters who are actual people or descriptions that are factually true. The context of fiction is generally open to interpretation, due to fiction's freedom from any necessary embedding in reality

1 minute ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

:)

Fiction is the classification for any story, or element of a story, derived from imagination and not based strictly on history or fact. Fiction can be expressed in a variety of formats, including writings, live performances, films, television programs, animations, video games, and role-playing games, though the term originally and most commonly refers to the narrative forms of literature, including the novel, novella, short story, and play. Fiction constitutes an act of creative invention, so that faithfulness to reality is not typically assumed; in other words, fiction is not expected to present only characters who are actual people or descriptions that are factually true. The context of fiction is generally open to interpretation, due to fiction's freedom from any necessary embedding in reality

So this is her fictional pedophilic fantasy, written when she was in her 30s. She didn't take material from her life when she was 19, it's fictional.  And open to interpretation, and I interpret it as pedophilic and so does every other non-Stan. 

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

Gaga stans pretending to be disgusted over rape "jokes" when their fave worked with a known rapist on a song called "Do What U Want (With My Body)" and filmed a video so embarrassingly raunchy, glorifying rape, that it wasn't released. Kii

giphy.gif

gworl they were three, not only one, let's not forget mr terry richardson and rick ross.... you better google them and their rape history... fascinating stuff.

giphy.gif&key=ddfca11ef258bff80a45e60696

i love gaga but this was a fucked up move on her part, so glad it got cancelled, but we still have those cringe-worthy performances with R. kelly..

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Gaga stans pretending to be disgusted over rape "jokes" when their fave worked with a known rapist on a song called "Do What U Want (With My Body)" and filmed a video so embarrassingly raunchy, glorifying rape, that it wasn't released. Kii

owhdvHS.gif

A smoker can still tell you not to smoke. 

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Pretty sure theatrics of murder and fantasizing about pedophilia are not even close to being the same thing 

You're right, they aren't the same thing because in Madonna's case it was actually consensual sex, and in Gaga's case she's just a random bloodthirsty lunatic who shows no remorse for repeatedly killing her and her friend's boyfriends and some other innocent folks who happened to be around aretha1 

I'm not serious about charging Gaga, because I realize it's art and it's fiction and I'm against all censorship in that cultural area. But in your logic, yes, you should absolutely be as harsh on Gaga as you are being on Madonna in this thread, why the hell not? brit7 Madonna had an artistic purpose for the Sex book, carried it out, and clarified it in separate statements, if you're gonna ignore all that then you should also ignore the theatrical edge of Gaga's murder episodes and unstan right motherfucking now brit12

19 hours ago, WinnieThePooh said:

How do you know Madonna is writing it with her 19 year old self in mind? You didn't ask her? Flop logic, go back to bed honey, maybe out on True Blue to help you fall asleep. 

Because the environment that she sets the story on: apartment, latin neighbors, she getting ready to go out, etc are reminiscent of when she arrived to NYC in 1977 when she WAS 19 years old. It isn't that difficult to understand. dead4 Plus, the story states that the teenager gave her crabs, therefore he had been sexually active prior to this fictional encounter, enough to get a STD. But do you Mariah stan, do you. 

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

because you've failed to admit to madonna's problematic behaviour, that's all this thread is about but mad stans can't even bring themselves to do it it's deplorable 

Again not replying to my points bey5 

What's the difference between describing a sexual fantasy and stimulating oral sex with a rapist on live television? Again, unless you're not willing to have an honest discussion about this topic, I will continue using the short cuts to expose your hypocrisy and double standards. bey5 

Just now, Selig said:

Because the environment that she sets the story on: apartment, latin neighbors, she getting ready to go out, etc are reminiscent of when she arrived to NYC in 1977 when she WAS 19 years old. It isn't that difficult to understand. dead4 Plus, the story states that the teenager gave her crabs, therefore he had been sexually active prior to this fictional encounter enough to get a STD. But do you Mariah stan, do you. 

So you don't know for fact that she is writing with her 19 year old self in mind, so there is that. Argument ended.

Just now, WinnieThePooh said:

So this is her fictional pedophilic fantasy, written when she was in her 30s. She didn't take material from her life when she was 19, it's fictional.  And open to interpretation, and I interpret it as pedophilic and so does every other non-Stan. 

And that is YOUR opinion and doesn't change the fact that it's fiction and MADE UP. And no different than other written fiction, like in movies or tv shows that i know you're watching. Does that mean that writers are pedophiles, murderers or terrorists if they write about that?

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

And that is YOUR opinion and doesn't change the fact that it's fiction and MADE UP. And no different than other written fiction, like in movies or tv shows that i know you're watching. Does that mean that writers are pedophiles, murderers or terrorists if they write about that?

We are talking about Madonna, the only argument you have is to talk about someone else. We aren't talking about other writers we are talking about Madonna. She wrote what she wrote, and it was pedophilic, and that's it. 

8 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Instead of assuming that the preference for pubic hair and body hair removal is to fulfill some pedophlic fantasy, maybe it's because many men consider body hair a masculine trait, and the shaven body a feminine trait which is why they prefer a shaven girl. That has more to do with gender norms and such, than pedophilia, but the attempt was cute 

Then why didn't they prefer that just a few decades ago? brit7

There's no logic that can defend the idea that body hair is a masculine trait, since women have always exhibited it by nature. It for sure also wouldn't explain why more and more men are also shaving their body hair compared to previous decades, are they trying to become women? brit15

These things are too complicated to discuss in this thread (and, frankly, I don't have the answer) but the important thing about my posts is that Madonna being attacked for this is actually exactly a symptom of an unequal society where her peers could have sex with underaged girls and get away with it, but she had to be attacked and name-called just for publishing sexual fiction clap1 Tackle the real enemy. You guys are the real misogynists here.

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Again not replying to my points bey5 

What's the difference between describing a sexual fantasy and stimulating oral sex with a rapist on live television? Again, unless you're not willing to have an honest discussion about this topic, I will continue using the short cuts to expose your hypocrisy and double standards. bey5 

Describing pedophilic fantasies as a 30 year old women is pedophilic, simulating oral sex on stage with a adult is raunchy, but you bring the fact that he was a rapist into the equation to give you some leverage in the argument.

Just now, WinnieThePooh said:

We are talking about Madonna, the only argument you have is to talk about someone else. We aren't talking about other writers we are talking about Madonna. She wrote what she wrote, and it was pedophilic, and that's it. 

Which exactly proves that you are pressed.  catxmas.png.9b77a13bf5bcf8e9660237e9e94b

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the book is a work of fiction tho. It even says so on the first page

Just hysterical coming from a forum filled with twinks that fantasized about getting banged by daddies since they were 12 years old

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.