♚Missy♚

throwback to Madonna revealing her fantasies about being a pedophile

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

Again not replying to my points bey5 

What's the difference between describing a sexual fantasy and stimulating oral sex with a rapist on live television? Again, unless you're not willing to have an honest discussion about this topic, I will continue using the short cuts to expose your hypocrisy and double standards. bey5 

Your points don't deserve replying to when they always deviate from the original point of this whole thread which you haven't addressed rih5 

She stopped working with him when she found out that he had a history of sexual abuse. Why are you assuming that Gaga chose to work with r.Kelly? often labels are the ones to put artists together 

Most of the old divas like themselves some young D on the side, we all know it, i mean mariah is doing it now, JLO is famous for it, madonna been doing it, etc....

factual or fictional, it is no tea, honestly.

QygSeCK.gif

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

Then why didn't they prefer that just a few decades ago? brit7

There's no logic that can defend the idea that body hair is a masculine trait, since women have always exhibited it by nature. It for sure also wouldn't explain why more and more men are also shaving their body hair compared to previous decades, are they trying to become women? brit15

These things are too complicated to discuss in this thread (and, frankly, I don't have the answer) but the important thing about my posts is that Madonna being attacked for this is actually exactly a symptom of an unequal society where her peers could have sex with underaged girls and get away with it, but she had to be attacked and name-called just for publishing sexual fiction clap1 Tackle the real enemy. You guys are the real misogynists here.

the 90's aren't known for shaving body hair

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Your points don't deserve replying to when they always deviate from the original point of this whole thread which you haven't addressed rih5 

She stopped working with him when she found out that he had a history of sexual abuse. Why are you assuming that Gaga chose to work with r.Kelly? often labels are the ones to put artists together 

Again wasn't Fad in total control of her career since TFM?

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Why are you lying? R Kelly is known for that since early 90s.

Gaga also said that she wanted to work with R Kelly and talked about Chicago inspiring her, blah blah blah, him being from Chicago, blah blah blah.

9 minutes ago, Nick Jonas said:

gworl they were three, not only one, let's not forget mr terry richardson and rick ross.... you better google them and their rape history... fascinating stuff.

giphy.gif&key=ddfca11ef258bff80a45e60696

i love gaga but this was a fucked up move on her part, so glad it got cancelled, but we still have those cringe-worthy performances with R. kelly..

what a mess, I forgot about them

giphy.gif&key=ddfca11ef258bff80a45e60696

11 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

WHAT THE FUCK awk1 

Pedophilia is ok if it's consensual? awk1vomit1 

I did not say that, and you know it. But I don't have to hesitate in saying that when I should drag one woman to court, it should not be the woman who engaged in consensual sex with an underaged kid, it should absolutely be the unrepentant murderess who continues to brutally kill the people she first used for sexual pleasure dead7 Is that such an unreasonable statement?

My point was: in art, anything should go. You don't agree, well, then you should be able to explain to me why Gaga consistently murdering her lovers and showing no remorse for it is acceptable, but Madonna publishing a fantasy about having sex with someone you presume to be underaged is not brit15 You can't because it's the most transparent double standard you've exhibited in the last 24h (even worse than that "Christina is the poor man's Britney" idiocy you just spouted in another thread).

tumblr_inline_nyecnmnbmN1ssflgq_500.gif

You're right, this is NOTHING compared to consensual sex with a minor. Madonna is a criminal and should be executed.

Just now, Li'l Sebastian said:

Why are you lying? R Kelly is known for that since early 90s.

Gaga also said that she wanted to work with R Kelly and talked about Chicago inspiring her, blah blah blah, him being from Chicago, blah blah blah.

Gaga was a child during the 90s, i didn't even know about the R.Kelly incident until DWUW. Most people my age and early 20s don't.

Just now, Earth Ripper said:

Then why didn't they prefer that just a few decades ago? brit7

There's no logic that can defend the idea that body hair is a masculine trait, since women have always exhibited it by nature. It for sure also wouldn't explain why more and more men are also shaving their body hair compared to previous decades, are they trying to become women? brit15

These things are too complicated to discuss in this thread (and, frankly, I don't have the answer) but the important thing about my posts is that Madonna being attacked for this is actually exactly a symptom of an unequal society where her peers could have sex with underaged girls and get away with it, but she had to be attacked and name-called just for publishing sexual fiction clap1 Tackle the real enemy. You guys are the real misogynists here.

More prefer it now, than they did then. Are you gonna assume all of a sudden pedophilia is on the rise and men want their women to resemble babies? That doesn't make nigh sense either. Men may shave to appeal to women, who don't like the overtly masculine and hairy guy, body hair is gross to some people. Different people have different reasons, maybe some people are overtly hairy and shave because it makes them feel more secure? Your attempt was there.

My criticism of Madonna is not mysoginistic, it's criticism and that's that, I've never heard about the sex book or the sexual encounters of other stars like David Bowie and Tupac until now, and I think their actions are disgusting too, just like Madonna's.

You're almost making it sounds like "if they can get away with it, Madonna should get away with it too". When it should

be "Both parties should recieve criticism" and if you are pushing for that ideology, then stop trying to defend Madonna's actions, and start attacking the actions of the those aforementioned.

9 hours ago, Berek said:

Again wasn't Fad in total control of her career since TFM?

The real question is HOW the fuck did she work with him without knowing who he is? a quick google search on him and you will know, for a fact, he's a rapist.

right now, as we talk, he took someone's daughter and refuses to return ha to her father. this dude i swear.... ny4 

3 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Describing pedophilic fantasies as a 30 year old women is pedophilic, simulating oral sex on stage with a adult is raunchy, but you bring the fact that he was a rapist into the equation to give you some leverage in the argument.

oh so it's just a coincidence that she's singing do what you want with my body to a well known rapist? I mean, no wonder you guys are so narrow mindedly criticizing Madonna's work, you can't track a context even when it's served to you on a silver platter 

Just now, ♚Missy♚ said:

Gaga was a child during the 90s, i didn't even know about the R.Kelly incident until DWUW. Most people my age and early 20s don't.

Lol this the dumbest excuse ever lmfao1

EVERYONE in the industry knows that he fucked and married Aaliyah when she was fucking 15. And that wasn't the only time.

No one cares if you knew or not, GAGA knew.

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

I did not say that, and you know it. But I don't have to hesitate in saying that when I should drag one woman to court, it should not be the woman who engaged in consensual sex with an underaged kid, it should absolutely be the unrepentant murderess who continues to brutally kill the people she first used for sexual pleasure dead7 Is that such an unreasonable statement?

My point was: in art, anything should go. You don't disagree, well, then you should be able to explain to me why Gaga consistently murdering her lovers and showing no remorse for it is acceptable, but Madonna publishing a fantasy about having sex with someone you presume to be underaged is not brit15 You can't because it's the most transparent double standard you've exhibited in the last 24h (even worse than that "Christina is the poor man's Britney" idiocy you just spouted in another thread).

Enjoy stanning for this woman:

gaga16-blood.w529.h352.gif

You're right, this is NOTHING compared to consensual sex with a minor. Madonna is a criminal and should be hung.

Art should not be completed unrestricted, that's outrageous in its self. Graphic depictions of pedophilia and such things should not be considered art.

9 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Literally everyone knows it... he was also involved with aaliyah.... like c'mon.

3 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

More prefer it now, than they did then. Are you gonna assume all of a sudden pedophilia is on the rise and men want their women to resemble babies? That doesn't make nigh sense either. Men may shave to appeal to women, who don't like the overtly masculine and hairy guy, body hair is gross to some people. Different people have different reasons, maybe some people are overtly hairy and shave because it makes them feel more secure? Your attempt was there.

My criticism of Madonna is not mysoginistic, it's criticism and that's that, I've never heard about the sex book or the sexual encounters of other stars like David Bowie and Tupac until now, and I think their actions are disgusting too, just like Madonna's.

You're almost making it sounds like "if they can get away with it, Madonna should get away with it too". When it should

be "Both parties should recieve criticism" and if you are pushing for that ideology, then stop trying to defend Madonna's actions, and start attacking the actions of the those aforementioned.

Except some artists ACTUALLY DID it, madonna wrote MADE UP story.

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

But that pretty much defeats the point then, that would be like my fave calling out someone for being a snake

owhdvHS.gif

No it doesn't, it's giving advice so other people won't be like you, Taylor is arrogant though so she wants other to be like her

Michael Jackson received infinite backlash and still does for his alleged crimes, and he is stilled deemed a legend yes. Madonna recieved minor forgotten backlash for this disgusting fictional narrative and she's still deemed a legend.

Something Mariah will never be. xoxo
2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Lol this the dumbest excuse ever lmfao1

EVERYONE in the industry knows that he fucked and married Aaliyah when she was fucking 15. And that wasn't the only time.

No one cares if you knew or not, GAGA knew.

How do you know GaGa knew...... Wait you don't. 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the book is a work of fiction tho. It even says so on the first page

Just hysterical coming from a forum filled with twinks that fantasized about getting banged by daddies since they were 12 years old

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.