Sign in to follow this  

10 Reasons Why Kylie is the Princess of Pop

This thread made me smile. Thank you brit0

2 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

i think anyone that stans kylie probably has an older fat sugar daddy who used to listen to her music 30 years ago. and if they are to get any dick they have to pretend to like her and buy her music, which is probably why she got dropped from her label because it's an extremely small demographic to rely on sales from. that and she was no longer sucking dick for good producers

Not this stale sexism, putting a woman's success on her giving sexual favours to a man. I can handle trolls, but there is no place for your misogynistic beliefs in almost 2017 ny12 

2 hours ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

i think anyone that stans kylie probably has an older fat sugar daddy who used to listen to her music 30 years ago. and if they are to get any dick they have to pretend to like her and buy her music, which is probably why she got dropped from her label because it's an extremely small demographic to rely on sales from. that and she was no longer sucking dick for good producers

Double post jj4 @mod delete pls 

4 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Not this stale sexism, putting a woman's success on her giving sexual favours to a man. I can handle trolls, but there is no place for your misogynistic beliefs in almost 2017 ny12 

What my post did to you:

tumblr_inline_ohbuvhguwd1upw8p7_500.gif

3 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

What my post did to you:

tumblr_inline_ohbuvhguwd1upw8p7_500.gif

No, Kylie flopped because no one will play a woman of her age. All you did was be a misogynist 

Just now, Courtney Love said:

No, Kylie flopped because no one will play a woman of her age. All you did was be a misogynist 

Uh no that's a really bad excuse. Where are older men being played on radio?

2 minutes ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

I meant to say no one will play anyone of that age, but your reason for her flopping was refusing to suck her producer's dicks - nothing to do with age, but putting her success on a man. You're a misogynist.

Everyone nowadays who hear ''Kylie'' they think of Kylie Jenner. She is even still trying to trademark the name after Kylie Minogue tried to stop her, it will end up going through with Kris Jenners help.

Britney on the other hand will always be Britney Spears, the undisputed Princess of Pop. Kylie is probably Princess of Pop to much older gays (like the ones in that video where it's full of middle aged fat men, the disco needs you fall1) in UK/AUS though. shrug1

Kylie's global breakthrough came after Shitney's. Britney has always been ridiculed for her lack of talent, lipsynching and lack of eloquence and intelligence. She's dumb as fuck and truly a puppet of her father and the industry. To call someone like her the Princess of Pop is beyond ridiculous, especially cause the bitch hasn't had that much longevity. Had Gags not flopped as hard, she would have easily taken her spot.

1 hour ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

Because men age like fine wine and women age like milk in the pop industry!

7 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Kylie's global breakthrough came after Shitney's. Britney has always been ridiculed for her lack of talent, lipsynching and lack of eloquence and intelligence. She's dumb as fuck and truly a puppet of her father and the industry. To call someone like her the Princess of Pop is beyond ridiculous, especially cause the bitch hasn't had that much longevity. Had Gags not flopped as hard, she would have easily taken her spot.

Kylie barely had a global breakthrough. Most people outside of Europe don't know her songs other than maybe Can't get you out of my head? And even then that's a stretch. Gaga never had the good looks or the substance to be considered to replace Britney for that title, she was and is extremelly fake. She was just a flash in the pan mainly and now that she doesn't have the shock factor people are bored of her, no one knows about Joanne and no one cares about her now she's not being weird and dressing up in meat. 

She's lip synced from the beginning, everyone knows that but it never stopped her success. Same with her lack of singing abilities, everyone still did and does love her. The industry & GP refer to her as the Princess of Pop and if you asked anyone 98% would say her, so.

8 hours ago, Ibru said:

I agree, Kylie is the real Princess of Pop!

http://static.tumblr.com/ba618e1571423cf397cebbee33fd68e2/bibl7hj/cWgo874fd/tumblr_static_eufo724q7xw88sww0048oowc4.jpg

The true Queen Of Pop

giphy.gif

Kylie barely had a global breakthrough. Most people outside of Europe don't know her songs other than maybe Can't get you out of my head? And even then that's a stretch. Gaga never had the good looks or the substance to be considered to replace Britney for that title, she was and is extremelly fake. She was just a flash in the pan mainly and now that she doesn't have the shock factor people are bored of her, no one knows about Joanne and no one cares about her now she's not being weird and dressing up in meat. 

She's lip synced from the beginning, everyone knows that but it never stopped her success. Same with her lack of singing abilities, everyone still did and does love her. The industry & GP refer to her as the Princess of Pop and if you asked anyone 98% would say her, so.

No one knew about Britney Jean and Glory. Britney will be more remembered for her messy 2007 performance of Gimme More than anything else. All her eras after Blackout failed to match the success of her previous stuff, excluding Femme Fatale maybe but the era was still a disaster.

Britney IS over. She shouldn't even be making music anymore. She is literally forced to do so. She should be able to live a life in peace with her children.

Just now, Salvatore said:

No one knew about Britney Jean and Glory. Britney will be more remembered for her messy 2007 performance of Gimme More than anything else. All her eras after Blackout failed to match the success of her previous stuff, excluding Femme Fatale maybe but the era was still a disaster.

Britney IS over. She shouldn't even be making music anymore. She is literally forced to do so. She should be able to live a life in peace with her children.

But she was referred to as the Princess of Pop and all the rest of it before BJ/Glory/FF so that makes no difference really. Same as Madonna wouldn't be referred to as Queen of Pop based on RH/MDNA, or Mariah the Songbird Supreme based on MIAMTEC, etc. etc. their legacies are already set in stone. Most people are over when comparing their current work to their previous efforts that were much better and created more of a global wave. 

Good job @RebelHeart15 you redeemed yourself from your tragic 'Which is the best comeback album' thread with this one cry6 

On 12/30/2016 at 5:22 AM, ♚Missy♚ said:

Joanne teas. 

On 30/12/2016 at 9:14 AM, Salvatore said:

Shut your fucking mouth.

You're so annoying thinking you know everything when you're just full of shit. Britney has never been this happier with her job, she had way more control on creating Glory and she even said that she loved being part of the creating process of the album. She's bothering to appear on award shows and perform on festivals now smth i don't recall her doing in a very long time. She's getting back the passion she used to have for music and performing. So stop spreading shit you don't know about, not when she's finally feeling better than ever. You would have say this in 2011, i would have probably agreed but not now bitch.

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg 

Michael." userid="43770"] Shut your fucking mouth.

You're so annoying thinking you know everything when you're just full of shit.

Michael." userid="43770"] Britney has never been this happier with her job, she had way more control on creating Glory and she even said that she loved being part of the creating process of the album. She's bothering to appear on award shows and perform on festivals now smth i don't recall her doing in a very long time. She's getting back the passion she used to have for music and performing. So stop spreading shit you don't know about, not when she's finally feeling better than ever. You would have say this in 2011, i would have probably agreed but not now bitch.

Wow @ all these inside information about Shitney! Do you live with her or something? Guess YOU are clearly the only one who really knows what's going on in her head!

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

Wow @ all these inside information about Shitney! Do you live with her or something? Guess YOU are clearly the only one who really knows what's going on in her head!

12af5779b636d2b0e94e87b7ded6cec2.jpg&key=606ef6e57cb618d2fba4b163cc33fcb2d75333708ade498ef49f582453ce877c 

the irony when you claim she's "forced" to do what she does when you clearly don't know nothing about it. What I said was based on interviews she did this year and on her attitude this era.  What were your claims based on again? 

aubrey1objn1.gif 

Um the sky is blue um2

Like any of this needed saying um2

Legendlie is one of the reigning princesses of pop um2

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.