FOTP

Archive: Season 5

Chapman.    33,979
Just now, Jon. said:

I think so cause I've done that in the past jj2

very nice jj2 

oh wow I snatched top post. guess I'll post ayor!

Ronlop    3,216

CREATE A LABEL SEASON 5

WEEK 7

C6sTuyP.png

R2ZYWDg.png

MARIAH CAREY'S THIRD #1 OFF 'ARCANE'

Mariah Carey just earned her third #1 hit off the multi-platinum album 'Arcane' which was released last month. The song 'Drifting Away' jumped 5 spots this week straight to #1 due to the dual music video release, radio support with over 9k spins this week alone and the promotion done for it this week including a major deal with Spotify and CAL Tube banners. The video for the single garnered over 38m streams this week, making it the most streamed video this week. 

The song sold 805k copies worldwide this week, making it sell a total of 3.5m copies overall since its release six weeks ago along with the album release. The song is currently the 2nd biggest song of 2017 just behind Lana Del Rey's smash hit 'Latest Flame' which also serves as the third single off her record.

At #2, Christina Milian's first #1 hit 'Zipper' which dropped one spot this week despite still being #1 on radio. The song sold 787k copies this week, making it sell a total of 3.1m overall in just 5 since its release as an official single. 

At #3 this week, Lana Del Rey's 'Latest Flame' which sold 602k copies worldwide this week. 'Latest Flame' is Lana's 2nd #1 hit off her multi-platinum album 'Silver' which was released in late 2016 and is currently the best selling song of 2017 with over 4.4m copies sold worldwide. Lana's first single 'Scars' sold 5.1m copies as of today and has stayed on the charts for 15 weeks now. 

Rihanna's 'True Colors' and Troye Sivan's 'Mind Trick' at #4 and #5 respectively. Both songs show stability on the charts due to the radio support and Troye's massive Vans campaign which launched last week.

XwZqOGa.png

In the albums department, Lana Del Rey blocks Charli XCX's album 'Radiant' from the #1 spot. 'Silver' sold 305k copies today due to the tour and the current success of 'Latest Flame' on the charts. 'Radiant' which garnered just 47.2k Pre-orders up until its release managed to debut at #2 with over 258k copies sold worldwide due to being promoted heavily this week.

Five tracks off 'Radiant' charted inside the Top 20 this week and one of them 'Falling Leaves (Feat. Belinda)' which serves as the second single off 'Radiant' even debuted at #6 on this week's charts, making it a big achievement for Charli XCX. 

Shakira's jazz album 'Classic' experienced a boost in sales due to the critically acclaimed CBS Special which aired this week making the album re-peak inside the Top 5 and sell over 100k copies worldwide. The album sold 425k copies up until now which is a huge achievement for the Jazz industry.

KWORB CAL IS NOW UPDATED!

Overalls are now updated ( go here: http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/OverallsS5.htm

http://kworbcal.byethost4.com/

CAL TUBE IS ALSO UPDATED!

http://caltube.co/

Please write down how much you earned this week.

1 Single Copy= $1

1 Album Copy= $5

@blankdreams. I've added Troye's Vans Partnership Revenue in 'Campaigns'. You can add that in your earnings this week.

@Harry_CAL I've added Lana's Miller Lite Revenue in 'Campaigns'. You can add that in your earnings this week.

All the touring artists, post your tour article+ concerts you've done so far+ gross so I can add it to your Net Worth! :) Do it now please!

Ronlop    3,216

Regarding Super Bowl videos! I am still waiting for Judge's reviews.

Chapman.    33,979

CVnUtge.png

nir74bR.png

highkey want to share this with all of you after the release of the album, I've been bopping to the irl song for days giveup1 

AYOR TONIGHT LET'S GO

Jon.    4,905

DRIFTING AWAY BEING MARIAH'S THIRD #1 SINGLE FROM ARCANE alex1ny3

INSIDE REMAX SLIPPING BACK INTO THE TOP 10 alex1ny3

ACROSS THE HALLWAY MAKING A COMEBACK LIKE A ZOMBIE REVIVING ITSELF FROM THE DEPTHS OF ITS GRAVE alex1ny3

ARCANE REMAINING IN THE TOP 3 alex1ny3

AM SHOOK TRULY alex1ny3

ON A SIDE NOTE... alex1ny3

---

Mariah Carey's Earnings

$2,658,600

Maxence's Earnings

@Robert.

$466,400

Chapman.    33,979
2 minutes ago, Alesus said:

a bitch is 18 today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic day and us virtual people all love you hug1 

omg remember how we talked about the initial release date of AYOR and you said that's xx days from my birthday, by some coincidence they somehow match now illuminati is REAL oprah4 

Chapman.    33,979
4 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

XBOX EARNINGS:

$2,159,700

brit2

edit: happy birthday legend @Alesus

edit x2: i'm so ready for AYOR to make radiant shiver in its grave @blankdreams. 

omg xbox's first 2M week brit2 

I'm like 70% done and I'm already so fucking tired

Cosmic    36,608
2 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

omg xbox's first 2M week brit2 

I'm like 70% done and I'm already so fucking tired

xbox has never had a week over 400K, a flopbrit2

Hector    21,295

Well, uhm, I'm dropping off the game. I can't balance it right now with being overworked with my irl job and this game that lately has become more of a homework than a fun game to me. The only reason that I didn't drop off a few weeks ago actually was because of "Lovefool" and the hard work Josh is putting into it with the production and the amazing visuals but I can't make Josh do all the work and me half-ass it because of not wanting/having zero motivation to keep up in the game so yeah, the four eras from my four artists are over. I'll comeback soon tho, maybe in a few months or a month, so don't take them off the list @Ronlop please. 

As for the Charli collab, you can use Belinda for whatever you want @Cosmic to promote the song and don't let it flop. And yes, this means Belinda won't keep doing the Super Bowl campaign at all, the interview can still happen but Belinda won't promote it at all which I think will make some really happy lol but well, can't do anything about it!

Chapman.    33,979
6 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

xbox has never had a week over 400K, a flopbrit2

well troilet only had his first 1M week last week and you started like a month later than I did so sia1 

Chapman.    33,979
Just now, Belinda said:

Well, uhm, I'm dropping off the game. I can't balance it right now with being overworked with my irl job and this game who lately has become more of a homework than a fun game to me. The only reason that I didn't drop off a few weeks ago actually was because of "Lovefool" and the hard work Josh is putting into it with the production and the amazing visuals but I can't make Josh do all the work and me half-ass it because of not wanting/having zero motivation to keep up in the game so yeah, the four eras from my four artists are over. I'll comeback soon tho, maybe in a few months or a month, so don't take them off the list @Ronlop please. 

As for the Charli collab, you can use Belinda for whatever you want @Cosmic to promote the song and don't let it flop. And yes, this means Belinda won't keep doing the Super Bowl campaign at all, the interview can still happen but Belinda won't promote it at all. 

the absolute hardest worker in CAL needs a break after all, have a fantastic rest! hope to see you still in chat because fighting about brenda and troilet is always a good break from work hug1 

Hector    21,295
4 minutes ago, blankdreams. said:

the absolute hardest worker in CAL needs a break after all, have a fantastic rest! hope to see you still in chat because fighting about brenda and troilet is always a good break from work hug1 

thanks alvin! hug1 and nnnnn the stan war that we wanted but never happened in game, a shame! ny1 

Cosmic    36,608
9 minutes ago, Belinda said:

Well, uhm, I'm dropping off the game. I can't balance it right now with being overworked with my irl job and this game that lately has become more of a homework than a fun game to me. The only reason that I didn't drop off a few weeks ago actually was because of "Lovefool" and the hard work Josh is putting into it with the production and the amazing visuals but I can't make Josh do all the work and me half-ass it because of not wanting/having zero motivation to keep up in the game so yeah, the four eras from my four artists are over. I'll comeback soon tho, maybe in a few months or a month, so don't take them off the list @Ronlop please. 

As for the Charli collab, you can use Belinda for whatever you want @Cosmic to promote the song and don't let it flop. And yes, this means Belinda won't keep doing the Super Bowl campaign at all, the interview can still happen but Belinda won't promote it at all which I think will make some really happy lol but well, can't do anything about it!

thank you so much for being just a wonderful person to be around, you're so hardworking and I hope to see you back once you have regained your want to play. hope to see you in chats sometimes here and therelana1

Hector    21,295
31 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

thank you so much for being just a wonderful person to be around, you're so hardworking and I hope to see you back once you have regained your want to play. hope to see you in chats sometimes here and therelana1

Thanks sis slaycat hopefully Charli gets to #1 next week, Brendon will pay for every promo you want jj2 troilet shook jj2