FOTP

Archive: Season 5

Harry Styles    3,694
1 hour ago, httppolarize said:

mmmmhi can i join too? @Alesus came to altboards and invited some of us to come here, since our latest cal died pretty quickly. also, on the altboards cal, i had used made up artists, but since i couldnt find any good graphics, i used the faces of already known artists. if i use those characters, is it ok for me to do that here? thanks.

You need to also send an article example to our host @Ronlop because our season has a lot of complex features and we have high article standards just a little heads up ;) 

httppolarize    11,962
1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

You need to also send an article example to our host @Ronlop because our season has a lot of complex features and we have high article standards just a little heads up ;) 

do i just pm it?

Alesus    1,891
8 minutes ago, SWIN3 said:

I'm in. I'm playing this season. I just need the day to prepare my entire plan. I'm in it to win it jj5

who are you signing? and what's your record label?

SWINΞ    6,844
6 minutes ago, Alesus said:

who are you signing? and what's your record label?

I guess my first question is: Is this season starting completely fresh? Are all artists up for grabs again? If so, my first artist signed is Lorde to SWIN3 Studios.

Joanne    1,452
1 minute ago, SWIN3 said:

I guess my first question is: Is this season starting completely fresh? Are all artists up for grabs again? If so, my first artist signed is Lorde to SWIN3 Studios.

Lorde is already taken because we continue our eras and artists every season so yo I can truly build your artists and have several eras with them 

SWINΞ    6,844
Just now, Joanne said:

Lorde is already taken because we continue our eras and artists every season so yo I can truly build your artists and have several eras with them 

Ok that's what I wondered. Is there a way to know what artists are signed or not?... brit15

Joanne    1,452

SHAKIRA PERFORMS AR BAT MITZVAH 
FZp4mPp.jpg 

Last night singer and songwriter Shakira made several tweets revealing what she's been doing over the past few weeks. She revealed that her label and herself choose to finally end the hectic and messy era of Chrysanthemum: In the Dawn so she may focus on new music endeavours of hers. She also shared the after much wonderful time with her family she has an upcoming announcement regarding her personal life which she seemed very willing and excited to share, possibly pointing towards a new child or pet. Today though before heading out to New Year's Eve celebrations the singer this afternoon made a stop at a local Bat Mitzvah in New York City. The private party appearance was certainly an exciting one and fans were anxious to hear about it. Eventually short videos of it leaked into YouTube which showed the singer performed her smash hit Damn! I'm Fallin as well as Me & U and a cover of Michael Jackson’s Black Or White. 

The performances included her wearing a simple golden outfit which made her appear quite sexy. Fans have began to notice though she looked a bit larger in it which may point at a little weight gain or the singer potentially being pregnant. When she performed Damn! I'm Fallin she was joined by a guitarist and drummer to give a very electrifying rock performance of the song. After the performed her platinum certified hit the star switched to her latest pop single Me & U. The mini stage swirled with rainbow lights during this segment when she gave a very hypnotic performance of the single for the very excited crowd of young teenagers. Of course she closed off her set when singing and dancing around with everyone to Michael Jackson’s Black or White which is a great classic for Shakira to cover at the party.

Afterwards the room photos with everyone as she visited with the crowd and had a professional photoshoots at the event with the host and her family. These pictures have surfaced to the internet and it's certainly great to see Shakira caring so much about her fans that she will perform at private events of theirs for special celebrations. 

Spoiler

@Ronlop Give me dem coins now my Jewish daddy 

Jon.    5,646

@Ronlop

We can sign 3 artists at most right? If so, Faded Records is signing Milla Jovovich.

re5-lapremiere09121207.jpg

Scott and her will come through when Moo goes on tour, promise!

alex1

Cosmic    37,715
5 minutes ago, Joanne said:

Where are u seeing the Asian iTunes?

Is the as tab not asia? I know the aus tab is australia and there is no africa tab I presume so I thought it was asia. am i incorrect?

Joanne    1,452
3 minutes ago, LivingTheFrootLife said:

Is the as tab not asia? I know the aus tab is australia and there is no africa tab I presume so I thought it was asia. am i incorrect?

Idk! I can't see any except the region artist tabs. Link me sis

Harry Styles    3,694
10 minutes ago, SWIN3 said:

Ok. I want to claim Liam Payne for SWIN3 Studio Records sia3

Oooo another 1D competitor sia1 king harold may just have to step his pussy up even more