Archive: Season 5

4,744 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, httppolarize said:

do i just pm it?

Typically yes :) the guideline for article layouts is on the first page sis hug1 

the game only started again today and we're already 4 pages in sia2 

hAkE91K.gif&key=8a319ef4cbf5a23901a39063

ARIANA GRANDE GOES TO AMP FM | UNITED STATES

Ariana Grande is back! The four time GRAMMY nominee retakes her promotion from her new album "Heartbreak Hotel" that has been revealed today with the music video of it's lead single "Kaleidoscope". The singer begins a new promotional campaign for her single "Kaleidoscope" with it being solely based on radio promotion through radio stations across the United States where she'll be talking about her new projects, what she has been doing and even performing the single on an acoustic version for the fans and radio listeners in order to get the song played on radio. Catch Ariana's new interview and performance of "Kaleidoscope" below! Radio requests for the song can be done now on mediabase.com or on your local radio station!

ON "DEJAVU" FLOPPING

• "Omg [laughs] this was so direct... Well I think that the only thing I can say about this song flopping was because the fans didn't like it, what can I do about it? Nothing [laughs] but looking back at it, this made me change up and make my game up in terms of songwriting and producing.. The song's going to be on the album without a doubt, you even get it instantly with the album pre-order now [laughs] but the thing is that I really like this song and it felt wrong from me to not include it on the album so it'll be on it as an album track. I had a good time producing and writing that song with HitBoy and Stargate, they were so nice and it's a song I'll always cherish! It's not my best one, without a doubt [laughs] I know that but I like it. I love the beat that we created for it but well, I guess it wasn't meant to be a hit or meant to be released as a single [laughs] but I moved on from it, the video I have it shelved in my computer actually [laughs] maybe it'll see the light of day someday but I don't see the point right now on making that happen."

ON THE RECEPTION TOWARDS THE "KALEIDOSCOPE' MUSIC VIDEO

• "Ohhhhh, that was so nice to see! I just woke up with this text from my mom actually and she was like "Ariana, Ariana, Ariana' a thousand times I'm not lying [laughs] and she told me the video already had more than 1M views on CALTUBE which to me is so amazing. It's so great to see that people are loving the music video and that they are getting the message behind it.. I got to work with RAINN on the video actually thanks to Brendon's campaigning with RAINN and I was so intrigued on how I could make this type of situations be noticed. I do believe that if I have the power to speak about a certain subject that not many people talk about it and I can make it be this big thing, I'll do it. I'm so gratefully honoured to have shared the screen with big actors like Salma Hayek and Gael García Bernal, they were so nice too and really great people to work with. The video is now uploaded on my CALTUBE channel just in case someone hasn't seen it yet [laughs] I'm so proud of the music video and everything related to it, it's a great one. My best video, personally." 

WORKING WITH BELINDA

• "Belinda's one of my biggest friends in the industry and we had the pleasure of working with each other two times already [laughs] but yeah, I'm working with her on a song for my new album ocne again but this won't be like the previous songs actually, she's just helping me with the writing on it and she's been amazing. It was great to work with her on her songs but I do believe that the fans could be like "Omg not again" [laughs] so I think we're done already with the collaborations in that matter but we're willing to work with each other in different aspects like, as I said, writing being one of them. I'm obsessed with her new album "Life In a Canvas" and it's really inspiring, I want to do an album like that [laughs] but that'll be later on. I believe that I'm on the right path with this new album I'm doing and I do hope that my fans love it. Been working hard on it!

Ariana then performed an acoustic version of her lead single "Kaleidoscope" for the radio listeners and fans using her guitar and her soft vocals. After the performance, the radio host introduced the song to the radio listeners and reminded everyone to get her brand new album and single and played the song. Radio requests are now open for the song! Get it now for $0.69 on major digital markets.

hAkE91K.gif&key=8a319ef4cbf5a23901a39063

ARIANA GRANDE GOES TO Z100 FM | UNITED STATES

Ariana Grande is back! The four time GRAMMY nominee retakes her promotion from her new album "Heartbreak Hotel" that has been revealed today with the music video of it's lead single "Kaleidoscope". The singer begins a new promotional campaign for her single "Kaleidoscope" with it being solely based on radio promotion through radio stations across the United States where she'll be talking about her new projects, what she has been doing and even performing the single on an acoustic version for the fans and radio listeners in order to get the song played on radio. Catch Ariana's new interview and performance of "Kaleidoscope" below! Radio requests for the song can be done now on mediabase.com or on your local radio station!

BEING SIGNED AGAIN TO REPUBLIC RECORDS

• "Nnn, well, I always had this on and off relationship with Republic Records and all the times that I've left from the label I always thought to myself "I'll be back" [laughs] and look at me now! But I've always loved being here in Republic Records, it does feel like a home and I get to hang out once again with the people who helped me get my stuff together for "Dangerous Woman" [laughs] I loved, loved being signed to 8Bit Records actually because they were so nice and I even got to work with Beyoncé and be on her album! Which is crazy. But as I said, Republic Records feels like a home to me.. We're really looking forward to bring our best into this album era that it's coming because I think that after "Dangerous Woman" the fans deserve to have a nice era without impendiments that could make it end soon or all of that like happened with "Dangerous Woman" so we're taking care of all of taht stuff. I'm happy with the things that we're planning and all the stuff that has been done for the album's sake. It's going to be a great year!"

ON HER COLLABORATIONS + WHO SHE'D LOVE TO COLLABORATE WITH

• "I have two collaborations on my album actually and I can safely say that one of them is Drake. We worked together on a song called "Some Kind Of Drug" which was produced by Cashmere Cat and myself for "Heartbreak Hotel" and it's really, really good. I love it, it's sexy, super catchy, one of my favourites from the album. I think I'll leave the other collaboration as a question mark [laughs] I don't want to spoil anything else. Now, I do have been looking up for amazing artists not to only collaborate in my album but to do more stuff like I don't know, writng and such. I'd love to one day get to work with Mariah Carey actually, people may think that there's this "feud" between us but we actually got to chat and get to know each other when we were writing "I Don't Wanna". She's super cool, I like her. I'd love to work with Harry Styles or Maxence. Oh, lemme add Troye, Charli XCX and Sehun on that one too! I have so many artists that I admire [laughs] but I do believe those are the top ones. I'm also working with Rihanna on my album, but I think I'll leave that to the imagination to the fans [laughs]."

ON HER NEW YEARS PLANS

• "Hmmm, I think I'll, well, after this radio tour ends, I'll go back to my house in Boca Raton, get some friends together and have a little party with my dogs too! [laughs] I love hosting parties at my house, I've always been this kind of person that's like "Omg I want to do this, that, let's celebrate that in my house" and all that kind of stuff which sometimes is also so annoying for myself because if the hard work I put into it [laughs] but I'm happy doing it also so it's not that big of a deal. i think I'm skipping on watching television this year, I want to celebrate new years with my family and count down with them together instead of watching it on television. There has always been this tradition in my family to have a sip of champagne with every second it takes to the new year, but we take a sip starting off the last 15 seconds of that year [laughs] it's a fun thing. But rather than that, I don't have anything else planned. Happy new years everyone! Be sure to drink woth modesty,  wear condoms because safety is always first and, to be honest, just have fun! 2017, I bet it's going to be the year. I can feel it! [laughs]"

Ariana then performed an acoustic version of her lead single "Kaleidoscope" for the radio listeners and fans using her guitar and her soft vocals. After the performance, the radio host introduced the song to the radio listeners and reminded everyone to get her brand new album and single and played the song. Radio requests are now open for the song! Get it now for $0.69 on major digital markets.

7 hours ago, Kuba said:

Hi everyone! I'd love to join the game, it looks so fun! jj2

DELIRIOUS RECORDS

- Ellie Goulding 

- Litho 

@Ronlop 

omg yes someone is signing Queen Elena cry0

2 hours ago, Harry Styles said:

Typically yes :) the guideline for article layouts is on the first page sis hug1 

thanks

53 minutes ago, Bleachella said:

@Jon. hows 2017? anyone died yet? oprah11

my festiveness died yes! back to being depressed and sleep deprived :P 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY I WISH YOU A GREAT YEAR OF TALENT AND GOOD TASTE

xjYyQmG.jpg

BRENDON URIE GOES TO BBC RADIO 1 | UNITED KINGDOM

It has been an incredible time for Brendon's solo music career. After leaving Panic! At The Disco this year, Brendon started focusing on solo material and it's definitely paying off. With it's debut lead single "Oblivious" being released and taking over the charts making it his first #1 hit, it seems that Brendon's in the right direction to become one of the biggest male artists in the industry. His brand new album "Love Lost In Vegas" is arriving in two weeks and he started once again gearing up the promotion of his music worldwide with a radio tour to solidify the radio success of "Oblivious" who was so far peaked at #2 on the charts and gained more than 127M in audience in less than a month being it a big smash for him. Brendon also performed his single in an acoustic performance when the interview was over. Check out Brendon's new interview and performance of "Oblivious" below!

"OBLIVIOUS" BEING #1

• "Wow, just.. Wow! It's just so amazing to see that the song has been getting this huge, huge support from fans or even people that don't know who theheck I am but love the song [laughs] It's been an incredible month, without a doubt. Never in my life would've thought that my debut single would be getting this kind of success in such early stages of my career.. I gotta thank my fans who have been supporting me a lot since 2006 when this fella started his music with an incredible band and friends who came along for an amazing joyride. Now, I think that since it's new years eve there's a new reason to get wasted, once again, thanks to this incredible news [laughs] I'm definitely going to celebrate new years and the song being #1 even tho I already did but who cares!? I got a #1 single! That's so, so crazy! [laughs] so guys have fun tonight but be careful!"

ON THE "OBLIVIOUS" MUSIC VIDEO GOING VIRAL

• "CRAZY. So fricking crazy man, wow I just cannot believe this happened. It's so, so overwhelming to not only get the news that the song went #1 but the video got this impresive first week views too! It's so crazy. "Oblivious" got 89M views, like, eighty-nine, can you believe that? This is amazing because this shows me how people are really into what I have to say and that video for sure was something that I made from my heart and it's great to see people supporting it so much. Even my interview with RAINN got 8M views the same week the video got out! I'm so grateful for the success of the song and the video and the support that I've been getting just really warms my heart. I have to be honest, the video was out the same day as Christina Milian's music video and I thought "Wow, my video is dead!" [laughs] but he put on a fight! Congrats to Christina, loved her video too." 

"LOVE LOST IN VEGAS"

• "I cannot believe the album is going to be out in like, two weeks!!! Time has flown so quick it's so scary. I remember revealing the album cover on the VOGUE issue in October.. OCTOBER! And now the year is ending. It's overwhelming and I'm getting so anxious and so nervous because I don't know if people will like it.. This album's so important to me because of the subjects that I talk about and what it represents to me in my personal life but hopefuly my fans will love it! I've been working on the album for a really long time and I have been perfecting it for the fans so it can be a great debut album not just for me but for the fans who have been craving new music from me since I left Panic! At The Disco earlier this year. The support that have been given to this album is really crazy and it ain't even out! I saw it being in the top 5 of iTunes, so crazy. Cannot wait for the release!"

After the interview, Brendon got his guitar and introduced himself and "Oblivious' to the radio listeners and performed an acoustic version of the song live. When the performance ended, the radio host reminded everyone to see Brendon's music video and to pre-order his new album and get his single at discounted prices on major digital and physical platforms. The song is available for radio requests now!

a little twitter spammy spam can anybody go onto this thread on mobile? it'll just be stuck cus everybody posts huge pngs and tweets n

6 hours ago, Ronlop said:

To know your artist's popularity in each market (This will be used in order to calculate tours and is based on the position of your artist's songs per market & the promotion done in the region).

mUQDsRh.png

a wig-removing update! just a bit of questions on this one, are the points accumulative or based on that time period or particular week? say if Troye releases an album, leaks a sex tape AND announces that he has a girlfriend on one week, will he suddenly blast into the top 5?