Slasher!: Season 2 - Official Game Thread

@ The newbies pls answer the PM

25 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Morning Update:

Immunity for @Royale and @Diamond have earned them a safe night, but now it is gone, I'll have opportunities after this update is posted (check for tagging).

So far 3 players have died and one more is dead this morning. Let's get sickening!

Slashing Update:

Scared and concerned for her life @Dawni locked herself in her room; she had 7 locks on her door so she knew she'd be safe. As she was getting packing her stuff getting ready to leave this crazy ass house because she was totally not getting killed today henny, she received a text from an anonymous number.

Image result for ariana grande scream queens gifs

"Hey sexy you're looking real hot tonight"

Startled and slightly turned on she replied back with

"How can you see me I'm in my room?"

Waiting for a response her phone dinged and she checked her messages

"Because I'm in here too" as a picture of her popped up on her screen

She gasped and quickly ran over to her laptop to check her flight and tell twitter what was about to happen, "Bruh omg I'm about to be dead hahaha"

The Slasher appeared from out of Dawni's closet and her phone buzzed again with a new text, "Care to dance?", and the two began dancing the tango but that sweet moment was short lived because the Slasher then stabbed her in her shoulder with his knife. Dawni dropped to the floor in pain and kicked the Slasher right in his dick and kneed him in the face rendering him unconscious. Dawni then rushed back over to her laptop to try and get help from Twitter

a2e2afc1b8eb4cecc15d0e76d5af2174.gif

"Omg you guys there's a cereal killer in my room"

"Seriously pls send help"

The Slasher then woke up and made his way over to Dawni, he picked her up by her ponytail and helicopter threw her against the wall. She struggled to get up but was trying to unlock the locks on her door, she managed to get the first one before she was stabbed in the thigh. Shrieking in pain she kept going and got the next 3 unlocked but before she could get anymore she was stabbed in the neck and thrown back over to her computer. She began typing a tweet documenting her death but was stabbed once again through her throat and blood squirted all over the Mac Book....

She managed to pop back up and hit send, "I'm too pretty to die"

giphy.gif

Their role:

Reporter:

scream-queens-pete.jpg

It is now morning and it's time for you to vote out who you think killed Dawni!!

Immunity will be contested shortly.

Also DONT FORGET TO SEND DIARY ENTRIES

11 minutes ago, SANDCASTLES said:

Forgot to mention but guess what??? You're a ghost! You're still in the game and can help the Sorority out

Wtf like what and how

im litterli too stupid for this game dead2

1 minute ago, Dawni said:

Wtf like what and how

im litterli too stupid for this game dead2

It's okay hun! When I was assigning roles I picked 5 ppl who would be Ghosts if they ever were to die, and you're one of them. A Ghost is like an regular player except they can't vote or do any of the strategy stuff, you kinda hang around spill the tea and any loose information (could also be made up). Since you were the reporter who can still receive the chat updates but can't do much other then spill the info

1 minute ago, SANDCASTLES said:

It's okay hun! When I was assigning roles I picked 5 ppl who would be Ghosts if they ever were to die, and you're one of them. A Ghost is like an regular player except they can't vote or do any of the strategy stuff, you kinda hang around spill the tea and any loose information (could also be made up). Since you were the reporter who can still receive the chat updates but can't do much other then spill the info

Omg nice so i can basisicili leak information all the time in this thread bey6bey6bey6

3 minutes ago, Dawni said:

Omg nice so i can basisicili leak information all the time in this thread bey6bey6bey6

yes jj2 

NOOOO poor Dawni. :(

I don't know who I think it is.... I guess I'll wait for other people to vote just like last time...

44 minutes ago, #Music said:

add me! jj2

I just spent 45 mins editing the Protection thread and then it refreshed the page when I clicked edit when I was done jj4 

Anyways you can start to vote!

1 hour ago, #Music said:

Can You add me too? I literally have no clue who to vote for unless some people actually spill some tea.

Okay y'all I know this is based mainly on assumptions but I think I'm gonna go with @Kleth. Why?

When the second vote began, he was the very first to vote for @Sylk. We know now that @Nick Jonas was the Sicko so he must know who the slashers are and that means he wouldn't have voted for @Sylk if he was a slasher. But back to @Kleth jj2 Him and @Nick Jonas seemed to have been alliances. They were the first to vote for @Sylk and they did it back to back. Very suspicious if you ask me. interesting1 

I also talked to @Nick Jonas via PM and he tried to convince me to vote for @Sylk because him AND @Kleth apparently knew he was a slasher. He also wanted to know my role... mad5 Like...way to expose yourself and your fellow slashers. clap3 

@SANDCASTLES I'm nominating @Kleth

I'm a sheep so I guess I gotta go with Kleth too, but Salvatore has a point. dead7

Omg scream1 The newbies are REALLY suspicious to me tbh jj3 But I'm gonna go for Kleth cuz he & a few more users have done some weird shit tbh rip2