Slasher!: Season 2 - Official Game Thread

6 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

um3 Yikes.

Tonight is another night though if you're sure about this.

it's just that he's one of the players who jumped STRAIGHT into conclusions, Kleth sent me a PM like 13 hours ago saying he was a victim... but I was sleeping rip3

45 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i blame @Royale lj1

Why would you? 

As if I were the first one who voted for Kleth in the first place xtina2

49 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i blame @Royale lj1

that sounds a bit like slasher tbh jj3 just like when u voted for me out of nowhere jj3 

it's just that he's one of the players who jumped STRAIGHT into conclusions, Kleth sent me a PM like 13 hours ago saying he was a victim... but I was sleeping rip3.gif' alt='default_rip3.gif' alt='rip3'>.gif'>

Why didn't he sent me that PM? I was the one accusing him. He didn't even bother to defend himself. dead4

ok guys whoever is the Psychic pls PM me rip4 we need to check one particular player cuz I'm halfway thru a plan

3 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Why didn't he sent me that PM? I was the one accusing him. He didn't even bother to defend himself. dead4

Because #Music sent that PM to me first and then I went offline for a while, when I came back in I saw everyone already voted for megiphy.gif and I didn't know what to do.chi1kylie1

ok guys whoever is the Psychic pls PM me rip4 we need to check one particular player cuz I'm halfway thru a plan

tina1

Because #Music sent that PM to me first and then I went offline for a while, when I came back in I saw everyone already voted for megiphy.gif and I didn't know what to do.chi1kylie1

interesting1

12 minutes ago, Kleth said:

sis rip3 I swear I didn't even see your message rip2

ok just checked and I voted 18 hours ago aka at 0:22 AM (my time)

Kleth answered the PM 15 hours ago, I was already sleeping at that time aka 3:22 AM rip3

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

ok just checked and I voted 18 hours ago aka at 0:22 AM (my time)

Kleth answered the PM 15 hours ago, I was already sleeping at that time aka 3:22 AM rip3

Sorry too kylie1 I didn't know that chi1, it was very early for mechi1

54 minutes ago, Royale said:

Why would you? 

As if I were the first one who voted for Kleth in the first place xtina2

you told me to vote @Kleth when i was gonna vote someone else lj1

43 minutes ago, #Music said:

that sounds a bit like slasher tbh jj3 just like when u voted for me out of nowhere jj3 

if you wanna vote me, go ahead, i can't stop you

chi1 ok guys whoever is the psychic now pls PM me chi1 we need to plan this ASAP so that a thing like Kleth's won't happen again

Is my immunity still active? wendy3 

i refuse to die a do nothing bitch. i command all Slashers to
reveal themselves in my PMs at once or there will be hell to pay!

tumblr_inline_oj9adbZxW31srrg5s_500.gif

---------

as for the victims, PM me if you're Team Life! we need to stick together.

tumblr_inline_oj99owrOjm1srrg5s_500.gif

2 hours ago, Alesus said:

i refuse to die a do nothing bitch. i command all Slashers to
reveal themselves in my PMs at once or there will be hell to pay!

tumblr_inline_oj9adbZxW31srrg5s_500.gif

---------

as for the victims, PM me if you're Team Life! we need to stick together.

tumblr_inline_oj99owrOjm1srrg5s_500.gif

sis noah fence but are u even playing?

"Morning" Update:

When I logged on this morning, Slashers! hadn't reached a final decision on who they planned on killing so I thought during my lunch break at school but I ended up getting caught up in a couple meetings and got caught up with paperwork after words and am just now getting home and ate and ready. (I'm a very busy person at school ny7 )

Those who had immunity, it is no longer active and I will have chances for you to win after this update (hopefully you're on fall1 )

If people show up to the Immunity then I'll run the Protection for a few rounds and update the points

Now for the fun part....

Death Update:

One sorority sister made the decision to overlook the rules and sneak out of her dorm late at night to get a pack of cigarettes and meet up with her biker boyfriend. She's always been the rebel out of all the sisters but this time.... she couldn't escape death. As she was walking down the street wearing a simple sundress and a black leather jacket, she was shook from the icy chills from the wind that was suddenly picking up . She began lighting up a joint and continued walking down the street to her secret spot down by the river where she meets her boyfriend; as she was walking down the street of 14th PL and Dicc ST she could hear faint footsteps behind her. She paused to hear them stammer as they stopped when she stopped; she knew better not to look back so she kept walking faster and faster as she felt them draw near. She reached in her pocket to retrieve her swiss army knife, ready to fight. As she turned the corner she jumped out of her skin and pissed herself slightly as a dog came barreling down the street. She held her chest and looked back down the street and saw that no one was actually following her, she looked at her joint and thought that she must've gotten the real shit from Ricardo this time. She made it to her special spot and waited for 20 minutes before a figure appeared.

" @barbiej33p is that you?"

@Black Beauty began running towards the figure thinking it was her super hot biker boyfriend. As she got closer she realized that her boyfriend wasn't moving closer to her but just hanging there... literally Barbie had been hung by the Slashers! and used as bait to lure Black Beauty in. Black Beauty screamed and began running back to the street to get help, but ended up being lost in the woods; filled with anxiety and tears the good sis kept trying to retrace her steps but couldn't so she began walking in a random direction. She was shot with an arrow in her right shoulder that knocked her backwards, she took a few steps back and got her foot trapped in a military grade bear trap. She hell and got her arm caught in another one, as the trap was set to be she ended up getting her other arm and leg stuck in bear traps and an arrow in her shoulder. She screamed for help but no one was around..... except for a hungry pack of wolves. A Slasher! appeared out off the wood work and threw some raw meat on her. She cried and screamed as the rabid animals tore into her insides.

Barbie's Role:
Psychic:

latest?cb=20151022045443

Black Beauty's Role:

Cop:

scream-queens-denise.jpg

It is now "morning" time and time to vote in the thread on who you think murdered these two!

(For the record Barbie dropped out so I just killed him off nothing special happened)

I will have you vote until tomorrow night where I'll have us back on schedule, I do honestly apologize for being late! I do not ever intend on quitting the game, I am dedicated no matter how busy I get!

Don't forget to vote in the polls if you haven't and send in diary entries!